Chapter Eight(:

"Mum."

JOESEPHS POV

Me and Harry drove down the the cemetary. I walked to her new home.

"Hello mum. Well, unless you dont already know, Daddys been arrested, me and Niall were living together, then Harry apoligized and me and him were going to meet up at the studio yesterday, but. Um, i dont know what happend before." Harry looked at me. Then knelt down. "Well mum. I got to the studio and Paul and none of the security were there, and girls saw me, and there was directionaters everywhere. Some cut me. Others pushed. Then kicked. Then its Joe's turn to talk!" I gave him a look. "Well then i got there, and i heard girls screaming 'HARRY IS DEAD!' and i had to get to Harry, so i pushed through people, and i got pushed and kicked, and i flipped a girl over my back because she wouldnt move, then i got cut, then the last person i had to push past through wouldnt move, so i punched him in the stomach, then i got to Harry. I sat there and screamed to Niall to call the cops and an ambulence, then i took, sorry, CARRIED Harry to the basement so no fans could get to us. I put him down on the ground and i found out someone had cut me! Like, who brings a pocket knife to the studio, right? Then the ambulence came and i had to carry Harry once again, and the papparazzi found us! They snapped pictures and me and Harry havemt gone to check, but we're pretty sure they're published already. Anyways, i pushed through them and a guy shot me in the damn shoulder! I got to the ambulence eventually and me and harry woke upin the hospital. They did surgery and now we're both sort of all better. Mum i love you, but me and Harry really need to see if they published anything bad. Oh and guess what? I get to sing a song with Harry and his friends and im in the video too! I even got my own solo! Oh right we have to go. I love you mum!"

Me and Harry ran into the truck and checked one coffee shop where they sold magizines. I walked in there alone so Harry wouldnt get mobbed again, and the first thing i saw? Me carrying Harry on the front page. It said "Little Sister Styles Saves Harry!" I felt really happy right there. They always ruin peoples lives, but now im a hero. I paid and left. Me and Harry read it.

It said

Sorry! Wait until next chapter!