Chapter twentyfive(:

I woke up on a couch, somewhere i couldnt describe. IT WAS A MESS LEMME TELL YA!! There were clothes EVERYWHERE and dirty dishes in places like the bathroom and- waiittt wait wait what the fu- EW EW!! 

"I found. A condom wrapper. EW EW EW EW!! DONT WANT TO KNOW WHERE ITS BEEN OR WHO ITS BEEN UP!" I screamed. Well what did you expect? Itsa damn condom wrapper of course im gonna freak! 

Looking around a bit more, i found this bunk bed type thing. It looks soo weird i swear. I crawled into the top one and saw Nialls name carved into the ceiling, which was about eleven inches from my head. 

Realizing, that this was a tour bus, and im sitting in Nialls bed. I sighed and realized he made a big mistake, and so did Harry. The Narry Storan shit? Nah, im cool with that. But the fact they tried to say im not harrys sister? 

"OH! I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I whisper-screamed. I walked around trying to find a pair of baggy jeans, but all i was finding were skinny jeans. "Found some! Baggy tshirt, extra large-umphh- hoodie!" Now, you're probably thinking, why the umph? All i was doing was grabbing a hoodie!

Yeah. I stubbed my toe on something, and i dont plan on finding out what it was. Looking around for a pair of scissors, I grabbed a pair and ran to the bathroom, changing into all the clothes. I opened the door to cut my hair, but when I heard a door open I jumped and almost made an uneven mark in my hair.

"Joey!!! What are you doing with those?!" I looked and saw "Narry Storan"  I sighed and smiled. "None yo damn business ayee?!" I turned my head and looked in the mirror, holding the scissors to my hair.

I hear footsteps and next thing I know the scissors are being thrown out of my hands and someone is carrying me. I start thrashing around in my "capturers" arms and eventually grab a handful of curls.

Tightning my grip, i pulled and was dropped to the ground.  Stumbling to grab the scissors, i crawled over to the bathroom fantically searching for the scissors. I grabbed a hold of something metal and realized it was the scissors.

Tighning my grip on the scissors, i stood up and ran, climbing ontop of the big seven foot tall tour bus. About to cut my hair, i heard Liam and Zayn. "What are you doing? Failed suicide?" I laughed and shook my head, dangling my legs off the edge of the bus.

"Haha not. Im trying to cut my hair but Narry Storan out in there wouldnt stop chasing me. So i came up here! Apparently, Im not allowed to cut my hair." I said, in a "duh" tone. Liam laughed while Zayn shook his head.

"You, you are one sick child." I looked down and saw Zayn falling to the ground, laughing, while Liam stood tall, hands on his hips and standing all sassy-like. I almost fell off of the top of the bus. I was dangling, off the edge, holding the rim with just my fingertips.

I was thrashing my legs around, trying to find a ridge to step on. "Liam?! Liam!! Liam help me please! P-P-Please Li." I turned my head and didn't see anyone, but my father, aiming a gun at my legs. Closing my eyes, I let go and heard four gunshots.

This is it. I thought, before my vision became black, and everything moved in a blur.