chapter twenty one(:

"HOLY SHIT GOD DAMN THATS MY MOM! AHHH AHHHHH!" i was full on screaming now. I didnt notice the rest of the boys trying to calm me.

"NO LET GO OF ME THATS MY MOTHER AHH Oh my gosh thats my mother. No dont touch me." I kept pushing all of the hands away from me. I cant live with them touching me.

I ran downstairs and kinda sat on the fridge. "Nah. Move this here and here and that here." I moved myself into the fridge. "Joeseph?"

I stopped breathing for a second then the fridge door opened. "Hai." Harry laughed and carried me out of there.

I couldnt think. Like, my mind wouldnt work. And with the heroin problem, that im being taken to courrt for, and my hallucinations, i cant even process anything i hear.

"Hey you hungry." I sat there in Harrys arms for a while. I shook my head. He set me down in my room and handed me sweatpants and a tshirt. "Put these on."

I did as told, and grabbed sneakers. I walked outside and just walked around. "Yippy dippy do dah day. Hey. I have problems." I just walked around and circled the car like there was something inside of it i didnt want out.

"What are you doing?" I shot my head up and saw Harry with a tshirt and sweatpants like me. "We're going to the gym. You're getting all flabbbbbyyy!!" I punched Harry in the gut. "Flabbby enough for ya ey?" He shook his head. "Lets- go"

I smiled as he drove. Yeah i punched him. "Hey hey hey hey this is my song this is my song!!" He shook his head. I jumpercabled him. Ohh yeahhh.

"White lips. Pale face. Breathing in. Snowflakes. Burnt lungs. Sour taste. Hey! Ahh i like this song too!" He changed the previous station, and as he went to change it again i slapped his hand. "Hands on ten and two."

"Now if i may. Ruffled hair, a loose shoestring. Covered arms and a nose ring. He's just misguided i think. He goes out till the lights up. He doesnt care for the day. He doesnt know what he's worth. But he's self confessed and a little obsessed. He gets money from his parents to try and impress. I guess thats adolescence at its best."

"He's never put to the test but still distressed. And he keeps a bottle inside his vest. I guess thats adolescence at its best. He says live fast and die young. Forget the past and move on. Whats done is done. He says live fast and die young forget the past and mo-ove on. You only live once. Hey! Seriously!" Harry turned off my radio again.

"We're here." I smiled. I jumped out and ran inside. I sat on the floor when i was waiting for Harry. "FINALLY!" He groaned. Yeah Hazza yeah now sign us in god dammit.

"Harry and Joeseph Styles." The lady nodded and we went inside. I went striaght to the pull up bar.

"One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven. Shit." I was counting how many cin ups i could do then Harry tickled me. "You biotch!" He smiled.

"WIEGHTS! 100 200 300 450! Yes four hundred fifty!" Harry snapped his head in my direction. "No no no you cant you'll hurt yourself." I laughed at him.

"One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve." And i kept counting until i lost track at one hundred and twenty three.

"Time to go."