Chapter nineteen

"Harry is going to have your head on his wall." We both laughed.

Niall was wondering if we really should tell Harry. My answer. "I dont think so. He will literally kill the both of us if he found out." He smiled. "Wanna tell the paparazzi? They could make a good story out of it." I smiled.

"As a prank?" He laughed and nodded. I smiled. "Yeah lets go."

We walked out and thats when we told them.

"Niall! Is she your new girlfriend?"

"NIALL WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Niall, why are you with her?"

"Everyone shut up! We have news to tell you all! Me and Joeseph are , oficially, together!" He yelled, holding my hand in the air as if i had won a wrestling match. I smiled as they all took pictures.

"Posing and funny faces?" I asked him. He nodded and we started making funny faces at the camera's. We laughed and then left. 

We walked into the house and Harry was all smiley then he got a text. "Why- what- did- paps-dating- you?" Harry, stumbled. 

"Harry you okay?" He nodded. "Curiouser and curiouser you are Joeseph. Why did you tell them a lie?" My face got hot as Niall grabbed my hand. Harry got wide eyed at our hands.

"N-n-not a l-lie?" I shook my head. I grabbed his hand and he got up from his spot on the ground. "Niall. Me and you. talk. Now." i felt a little sick. "May i sit in on this?" 

Harry shook his head. "You can sit on the other side of the door though." I nodded slowly as i sat infront of the room that they would be talking in. I sat against the door frame, as i was in a pair of shorts and a black long sleeve shirt with a pair of white converse at my feet.

I fell asleep with my back against the door frame. I woke up and looked at my watch. 6:54 A.M. Ughh. I stood up and saw all the lights still on. I ate a banana and turned off some of the lights. I walked into the room Harry and Niall were 'talking' in and saw them asleep. I smiled. 

I wrote a note on the fridge saying that i would be back around 10. I walked outside after throwing on a hoodie and started walking. I saw Liam, Zayn, and Louis holding something in their hands.  A gun? 

I followed them to wherever they were going. I saw them accuse someone of taking someones cocaine. I jumped out from behind a trash barrel in the alleyway and held up my gun.

"Shut the hell up and tell them were you put the coke. " Liam and Louis turned around and saw me.  They pointed their guns at me, since they didnt know i was following them. 

"Why do you guys do coke, and tell them where the hell you put the coke!" I exclaimed, yelling at the man cornered. "i gave it to the redhair man at the radioshack around the corner!" I smiled, at the fact i could get him to talk and they couldnt.

I ran across to the Radioshack and asked the redhead behind the counter about it, not pulling out my gun, and making a scene. "Here take it god!" He yelled, as i took it. 

I walked out to a metal trashbin and put the bag of cocaine in it. I took out a match and burned it. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Zayn yelled. "YOU GUYS SHOULDNT BE DOING DRUGS!" I yelled. They looked at me like i was crazy. I looked at my watch and saw it was about 10:30. 

"You better be home at 12. If you're not i will tell Harry and Niall about this. " I said, and walked out. I walked into the house and into the room they were sleeping in and they hadnt got up. I kissed Niall then went to the livingroom. 

I looked at the clock. 11:30. Half an hour boys. "WE'RE HERE!" I jumped at the sudden level of noise. "Quiet down! ' They agreed then i made a grop text. 

(J-Joeseph Li-Liam Lou-Louis and Z-Zayn.)

J- you guys do drugs?

Li- No we dont we had to see who had it.

Lou-Yeah we never would do drugs.

Z-drug tests?

J-yeah.now. lets go.

Then i had to text Harry and Niall. I texted them the same thing.

J- im at the doctors with the boys. Should be back by 4 at the lastest. Byye! :*

We left to the doctor for drug tests. I hope they dont have me do one to be safe. Daddy would do, make me have heroin. I bet its still in my blood. "Want one too, Joe?" I shook my head.

"You're getting one." Oh no. No. No. No. "Positive." 

I looked at the boys, tears daring to come out. "Y-you do drugs?" I shook  my head. "Daddy made me! He literally injected the shit! He had to handcuff me so he could do it!" I could tell they were ashamed of me. 

"Call the cops. I'll go to jail just like my dad! " I yelled throughout the halls, causing looks from parents. "What! You heard me right!" I got mad. Then i did something i probably shouldnt have done.