Chapter fifteen(:

"Gabe"

JOESEPH POV

I told Niall. He wasnt to happy. "But, yeah its true. I, i think im in love with you." He obviously never was in love...but, i am. So i know what it feels like. "So. how do you feel. How does it feel to be in love with somebody. i just want to make sure i am." 

I sat next to him."Well. You get butterflies in your tummy" I said, tickiling him. "And whenever you're around them you think of your future, what you'll be like with them. And whenever you're around them you just, want to..." my voice trailed off. I think Niall got the hint though.

"do this." He came closer and them kissed me! He KISSED ME! OH MER GAWD HE ACTUALLY KISSED ME!! Breathe joeseph breathe. I CANT BREATHE IM KISSING HIM!! So. I am in love.

We both pulled away as we heard Harry knock on his door. "Mate can i come in?" Thats when me and Niall pulled away. I felt my cheeks get hot.  What if he finds out? Harry would literally KILL me alive. 

"What are you two doing?" I stood up, ready to get defensive. "Me and him were talking." Harry pointed his finger at Niall. "You. Come with me." I rubbed Niall's hand, giving him something to fight for. 

I walked out after i heard yelling. "HARRY GET OFF OF HIM! HE DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING! Ouch." I felt myself get shoved into a corner of something. I fell to the ground, immediantly afterwards. 

"Ouch." Is all i could say. I felt myslef getting picked up by someone. Then i heard an irish voice. "God dammit Harry! Me and her were just telking and you take me out and beat me up! She was the one you pushed into the corner of the island!" Niall? Why does he sound so far away? Instincts. Wake up. Hand. Under. PIllow. Now. Gun! Bingo!

"Put your hands up and leave him alone!" I yelled. I was aiming for Harry. I fell to the ground. No. "I just aimed, for the most important person in my life." I started to cry. I threw the gun to the ground and ran out the house.

No calling Paul. Dad and Lindsay are in prison. I just walked and walked until i fell to the ground. "Joeseph? Joeseph! " I  turned around to see Niall running towards me. "Niall. What're you doing here?" He came over to me so we were face to face. "Finish what i started." I smiled. I knew what he meant. Our lips connected yet again. 

I sware fireworks went off at the same time. We both walked home after that and i just ignored everyone and went striaght into my room. 

Im being pushed. Beaten. Cut. Shot. Abused. Then Harry comes. Sits there laughing at me. Then daddy gets arrested. Then he escapes. But none of us get shoot. Because Niall protects me. Through the whole thing. He finds out i know. I tell him what its like to be in love. Then we both kissed. 

Harry busts in and then i get Niall pulled away from me. I go out after i hear yelling. Daddy and Harry and Lindsay. All aiming for Niall. 

"Run Joeseph run!" I hear irish voice say. Im running. Then i hear a scream. And then a gun go off. I realize where i am. Niall's house. Pictures of me and him are all around the house. 

"Please come back baby it wasnt you baby it was me maybe our relationship isnt as crazy as it seems maybe thats what happens when a tornado meets a volcano all i know is i love you too much, to walk away though." 

Then im shot. In the back. Another and another. I turned around. "I thought you loved me! " I yelled to harry and daddy.

"You thought wrong. Goodnight JMarie." I heard Harry say. "No." Then im shot in the head.

I woke up all sweaty. I stood up and then stole a Monster. I just drank it. I never felt so. Alive. I should say. From what happend there on i dont know. I was in a trance. 

NIALL POV

"do this." i went in closer and kissed her. Fireworks, set uno of infinity. "Mate can i come in?" Harry asked through the door. I said yes. Thats when something clicked. 

"What are you two doing?" Harry yelled. "Me and him were talking." Harry pointed his finger at Niall. "You. Come with me." I rubbed Niall's hand, giving him something to fight for. 

I heard yelling. "HARRY GET OFF OF HIM! HE DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING! Ouch." Harry shoved her into the corner of the island.  I saw her fall to the ground. 

I picked her up and carried her to her room. I set her down and walked towards the door. "God dammit Harry! Me and her were just telking and you take me out and beat me up! She was the one you pushed into the corner of the island!" 

"Put your hands up and leave him alone!" I head her yell. She was aiming for Harry. "I just aimed, for the most important person in my life." She started to cry. Then she ran out the house.

"What the hell? You hurt her! And me! We were just talking." I yelled to him. "Im protecting her! I dont want her heart broken!" I shook my head. "Well, i thinkk you just did."

No calling Paul. Dad and Lindsay are in prison. I just walked and walked until i fell to the ground. "Joeseph? Joeseph! " She turned around to see me. "Niall. What're you doing here?" He came over to me so we were face to face. "Finish what i started." she smiled. I knew what she wanted. Our lips connected yet again. 

I sat down in the livingroom after i tucked her into bed. "Mate. Look im sorry about what happened earlier." I nodded at Harrys apology. "I think you should try to apologize to Joeseph.She needs it more then i do." He nodded then went to his room. 

I heard harry scream then he came running out of her room with tears streaming down his face. "Oh my god harry what happend?" I yelled. It had something to do with Joeseph. "She- someone- shes gone! Someone took her! Niall someone took her!" I felt my heart sink. My Joeseph, is gone. 

JOESEPH POV

Im being carried. Then im drugged.