Chapter sixteen(:

Im being carried. Then im drugged.

JOESEPHS POV

Wheres Niall?Theres Niall! Nope. Not niall. Wheres Harry? Theres Harry. Not Harry. Wheres Joeseph Marie? Right here.

"Goodmorning slut. how did your drugged sleep go?" I heard. My vision was fading. "Who=who are you?" I heard something fall. "Oh shit! I used the wrong drug. Your vision should be back in about four months. Oh yeah its Lindsay." "AND JESSIE!!" I jumped at the burst of noise.

"Lindsay im sorry okay? Im sorry please dont hurt me anyworse then you have!" I begged her. I hated begging, but if i had to do it to live, so be it. "Aww sweetie. The worst i could hurt you, is to kill you. But if Harry and his friends dont come by next week, you will be dead. Be very grateful. i could just kill you now. But i wont." i let out a breath of relief. It sounded like a sigh.

"DID YOU JUST SIGH AT ME?" I shook my head frantically, in the direction the voice came from. Someone came up to me and whispered something. "I'll call Harry to come. I dont want you to die." i reconized the voice. "Thanks Jessie. Sorry for shooting you." "No problem. Self defense." 

I heard her walk away. "Lindsay? " I heard someone come towards me. "What you slut?" I t put my head in the direction the voice came from. "Will i be able to eat?" I heard her chuckle.. i hat ebeing blind. "Yeah yeah i'll get you something. Yogurt? Chocolate?" "Yogurt will be fine. Thank you Lindsay." I hope Jessie does call Harry.

HARRY POV

I was crying on the couch. I cant belive someone took my sister. "Harry? Its for you." Liam handed me the phone. I looked at him. God i must look terrible. 

"H-hello?" "Hey harry. I need you to come to my house asap. its Joeseph." I dropped the phone. I ran outside and drove to Jessie's house.  I ran inside really quick.

"JESSIE? LINDSAY? JOESEPH?" I saw Lindsay come running down. "Harry darling! Come. I'll take you to Joeseph. " I wanted to punch her in the face so damn hard. I saw Jessie in there, sitting on the same bed that Joeseph was. Jessie was feeding her yogurt. Or guiding her hand.

"She can eat on her own, she's thirteen." I stated. Jessie's head turned towards mine really quick. "no she cant. Lindsay used the wrong drug. She cant see for about four months." I felt my heart sink. 

I ran over to her bed. "H-h-harry? Is that you?" "Yeah. yeah Joeseph its me." She tried her best to hug me. I hugged her back. "I missed you baby girl." She only hugged tighter. I turned around to face Lindsay. "Can i take her now?" She nodded. 

"We just had to see how much you care about her." Wow lindsay. Seriously.? I left the house and sat Joeseph in the passenger seat. I went around and got in the driver side.

"Harry. I cant wait four months. I want to see now." I grabbed her hand. i cant imagine being blind.    "I know." She shook her head. "No you dont know. I cant see anything at all. Its all just, black. I can only imagine. And now all i see is m-m-monsters." My heart sank again. 

"Well, we're going to get Niall. Im taking you to the hospital. " She shook her head again. "No." "Yes Joeseph! Im not going to watch you sit there and see things you dont want to." 

I went to the house and Niall came out. He jumped in the back. "Hey Joeseph, you okay?" She sat there. Not answering. "Joeseph would you answer?" I asked her, a bit aggravated. 

She turned so she was facing Niall. "Lindsay drugged me. She used one that takes away my eyesight for four months. So Harry thinks its gonna change if we go to the hospital." I shook my head. "We're going. Whether you two like it or not." 

"Well Joeseph i would do the same thing. Maybe they can decrease the time limit." I heard him say. Nice Niall.

JOESEPH POV

I think we arrived at the hospital, because i heard doors opening. Then mine opened at someone took my hand. "Who is it?" I growled, through cleched teeth. "Niall." I relaxed a bit.  I think we walked into the hospital. 

Niall lifted me so i was on his lap. I leaned back and put my head in the crook of his neck.  I heard someone call my name. I grabbed Niall's hand. He guided me behind the random person who called my name.

"So what seems to be the problem?" I was off in lala land. "Hm? Oh. i was drugged and i cant see for about four months and my brother was wondering if you could do anything about it." I heard pencil tapping. Then something being dropped onto my eyes. 

"Blink twice." I did as told. Within a few seconds, i could see. "What happened?" I looked at Niall. Niall niall niall. "This happened." And i kissed his blonde arse!!  I pulled away and he was shocked. 

"Y-you can see?" I nodded my head. He picked me up and twirled me around! "You can see. You can see!" He dragged me by my wrist. "SHE CAN SEE! SHE CAN SEE!!!" He ran around the looby, and the waiting room yelling that. 

"Joeseph? YOU CAN SEE! YOU CAN SEE ME!! AHH!!" Harry yelled. He picked me up and flipped me upsidedown. "Harry!" "What?"

"Nando's"