chapter thirteen(:

But i will kill that bitch, if its the last thing i do.

Harry and the rest of the boys were wondering why i all of sudden wanted daddy back. "He only would be drunk and beat me. Lindsay would piss him off. So he's drink until he couldnt remember his own name." I continued with my story. "Niall pass me my guns." 

They all tensed. "Calm your tits i need to show you something!" Niall passed me the gun. I took out the note and they all read it. They were still confused. "I need to go to Hot Topic. I need something new." yeah. Bracelets. And lots of em. 

We got home after going to every store in the mall. We couldnt even walk into the house and sit. We had we take like, three trips to actually get HALF of the bags out. We eventually made it into the house safely. 

I bought maybe twenty "Hollywood Undead" notebooks, and multiple different bracelets. I got a lot fo shirts form Hot Topic also. I love that place.  

I ran into my room and changed. I got ripped jeans, and a Marilyn Monroe tanktop. I walked downstairs and i got whisteled at. "Im only thirteen." They all laughed. "You look sixteen." I heard Liam say. 

"Well, if i am sixteen," i said, walking around so i could find Harry's keys. "then i guess i'll drive to daddys house." Liam stood up, and grabbed the keys from my hands. "If you must go there, then i should take you. The rest of the boys have been drinking. " I looked to Harry. 

"Is this true?" I was heartbroken. When Harry wasnt being a dick, one day after daddy had cut me for the first time, he swore he wouldnt drink. 

FLASHBACK

"I promise you, Joeseph. I'll never ever drink a bottle of beer in my life. Thats a promise." I felt so genuinly happy. I was only maybe, eight. Nine years old. It was dark, so i looked up to the sky and saw a really bright star. "Harry, is that mum?" i asked him, looking at the star. He looked up and saw it. "Yeah. I always thought it was mum." 

FLASHBACK OVER

WHen me and Liam were starting to leave, we heard something fall. Liam was behind me, so it wasnt him, because the noise came from infront of us. I ran into the closet and grabbed another gun. "How many guns do you all have?" I told him to shut up. "Many. People would come in and try to hurt me. Aka Lindsay." He mouthed an 'o' and i walked. "Stay here plese liam."

I walked ahead. Oh no. another coincidence. Remember when i was talking about daddy, and he just magically showed up? Yeah. same thing happend. Only with Lindsay. "Well well well. If it isnt little miss styles. How've you been sweetie?" She came closer, and tried to touch me. I held up my gun. "Back off." She did as i said so.

"Why. Why would you do that." I aksed a bit under control. "Do what darlin?" I backed off. But made it clear i still had a gun. "Kill her. Then come here nine years later and break into my house!?!? Like, sweetie sit down and stay at your own place. You killed my mum, then pissed daddy off at work so he'd drink and then come home and beat me! Back off and leave before i call the cops!" 

She stood up and slapped my face. "Your mom wouldnt shut up! And calling the cops wont hurt your daddy!" She was right. "But it would take off the extra three years he has for murder. They'd give it to you.!" I had my phone in my hands, behind my back. I had called officer dave, and he didnt say anything. He just listened.

"If you call the cops on me, then i will burn down fourteenth on avenue with you and your brother in it!" She yelled in my face. Then Officer Dave walked in. "You wont be doing anything missy. Lindsay Jake Matthews, you're under arrest for murder. And not for three years like Joeseph said. You will be in there for seven years, for murdering an INNOCENT person." I smiled then put the gun in my pocket. "Liam, you can come out now." I yelled through the house. I saw Lindsay smile. "Aww sweetie. He was with you? Might want to call an ambulence!" I looked in MY bedroom, where i left him. I saw a bloody Liam, a knife in his stomach. I ran to his side.