Chapter nine(:

It said

Me and Harry skipped the rest of the magizine until we got to our part. It showed a different picture. This is what the papparazzi said about us-

So. While Harry Styles was going into his studio, he wasnt expecting what was going to happen. Haters were everywhere, and they mobbed Harry. Well Niall Horan and Harry's little sister, Joeseph Marie, came a tthe right time. Joeseph Marie had pushed and punched and flipped her way over to Harry, then demanded Niall to call and ambulence, and the police. Little miss Joeseph Marie had picked up the majorly injured Harry, and carried him to the basement. Some of the papparazzi didnt like this though.

Joeseph Marie came out when Niall came out. She pushed through multiple photographers, and earning a gunshot wound. Before her and Harry disappeared to the basement, some of the haters cut Joeseph Marie. Harry's injures were not easy to handle, considering he wouldnt stop saying ow. But hey, who wouldnt?

Me and Harry were in shock. "You got shot by a pap?" Harry yelled. Good thing this truck had the windows up. "YES I GOT SHOT! BUT I WAS STRONG AND I STILL CARRIED YOU! I DIDNT DROP YOU! I CARRIED YOU UNTIL WE GOT TO THAT DAMN AMBULENCE!" He put his hands in his head. "Im sorry Joeseph. Im sorry i ever tried out for X-Factor. Im sorry." I rubbed his shoulder. "No no no. Dont be Harry. You should be sorry that the fans would do that to you." He looked up. "One of them wasnt a fan though, Thats the person that hurt me most. The person you flipped." I looked at him. Wait? That guy was the one that not only fought back, but cut me. Then i saw him with the gu-. "That was. D-d-d-daddy. That was the one who shot me. Why is he out?" Just then, something interesting came on the radio.

"Mr Chad Styles, arrested for child abuse, and murder, has escaped the prison. Witness tells us he was the one that hurt Harry, and Joeseph Marie Styles. He was also the one that shot Joeseph Marie in the shoulder." Me and Harry both turned the truck off and ran. We ran out of the truck and ran striaght to the police department.

I stepped up to the desk. "I need to speak with Officer Dave." The same man was there. "Im sorry. He is in a important meeting. I'll tell him you came." I Grabbed the guy by his shirt. "You tel me where officer dave is right now! My father escaped prison and shot me in the shoulder, and hurt my brother! You tell me where he is!" The man told us.

"OFFICER DAVE!" He looked up. "Joeseph! You cant be here right now!" I looked at him. "Um, in the situation im in, Hell yes i can! Daddy escaped! He hurt me and Harry!" Me and Harry showed him all of our cuts and my gunshot wound. "Oh no.."