chapter twentythree(:

I walked back home, my mind racing. What will Niall think? Harry? How are you going to tell them! You cant just striaght up say 'Luke Hemmings kissed me!' "Argh shut up!" i yelled to myself. 

I walked inside to see Niall pacing around the livingroom. He saw me and ran over to me. I rubbed his back and felt my shirt wet. "Hey hey whats wrong babe?" He sobbed louder and i felt bad. I guided him to his room and we sat on his bed.

"Whats wrong." He shook his head. "Well. You know how we're dating right? Well the lads think we shouldnt. A-anymore." I shook my head, trying to blink away tears. "No. No they, they, they couldnt!" I started to yell.

I ran out of his room and saw Harry first. "How dare you! I actually liked Niall and you go and tell the lads and him 'oh they shouldnt date no more because she's my sister' right?" Harry shook his head. "Joeseph you cant! You cant we're going on tour and they wont let you come! We cant have a distraction like you on tour!"

I stood still as more tears brimmed my eyes. "Distraction? Is that what you think of me? Well im sorry! I guess i should leave!" I yelled. 

I ran outside. I spun in circles trying to figure where to go. I started to run. I dont know where but i was running. I looked up and saw i was at the beach. 

"Why cant i just die!" I screamed. At the top of my lungs. I walked towards the water and thought about suicide.

"Would anyone miss me? No! Would anyone care? No!" I kicked the water and saw a little flash of silver in the sand. I grabbed handfuls of sand until i found what the silver was. I lifted it up and saw i was holding a necklace, with the anchor charm.

"Sleeping with sirens." I stuck the necklace back in the water cleaning the sand off. I dryed it off and shoved it in my pocket. I walked around and i saw Luke with some girl. They were laughing. I stood there and watched them and then i saw Luke pull out a box. This time he yelled something loud and clear. "You're the best sister ever." I smiled. "At least she's loved." I must've said that to loud because Luke looked over in my direction. He smiled and saw me. "Come over here Jay." I raised an eyebrow, but shrugged and walked over. 

"Nayle. This is Joeseph. Joeseph, my sister Nayle." I smiled. "Why are you here Jay?" I felt tears come to my eyes. "I cant go on tour with the lads because apparently im a Distraction to them. So i ran away from them and ended up here." He sighed and hugged me. "Im sorry." I nodded and just looked at the sunset.

I fell asleep and took a nap. I woke up about five minutes later. I looekd up and saw Luke. "You've been asleep for an hour." I laughed and just looked around. "Its dark" He nodded.  "Im going to the lads house. I'll come back if they're all bitchy again." 

He nodded. "I put my cell phone number in your contacts." I nodded and ran off in the direction of the lads house. I walked right in. No one was home. "Niall? Z-Z-Zayn? H-H-Harry? L-L-Liam?" No answer. I heard scuffling of feet behind me. 

"Harry. Y-y-ou really think i am a distraction." He threw a piece of paper at me. I picked it up and read it. "Im not even related to you. " I was furious more then upset or mad. I was taking deep breaths. 

He took steps towards me. "No! Get away from me! I cant believe you! Oh my god leave me alone! No wonder i was a distraction!" His eyes were full of tears. "No no Joey thats not why i sware Joey-" "NO HARRY! You never told me i wanst even Joeseph Marie Styles, and then tell me fourteen years later. You knew all along, didnt you?"

He shook his head. "No i sware Joeseph! S-S-Someone's blackmailing me Joe. I- d-d-dont know who though. " I shook my head.  "How. " Shrug. 

"I cant do this. I cant." I walked past him but he grabbed my wrist. "No." And i walked off and away from him.