Chapter ten(:

"Oh no..."

Me and Officer Dave and Harry had to talk about this. I will not let that bastard hurt my brothers. Yes, i think of the rest of the lads as my brothers. "What are we going to do? Im not going to let that bastard hur tthe lads. He already hurt me and Harry."

We left the department after discussing what to do. We decided to buy an extra big house/flat, and bring all the boys in. We also decided i was going to wear a bulletproof vest when i had to get food. Since im younger, and surpisingley stronger then the rest of the boys, they chose me to do it. Paul wouldnt be able to do it because he would be at the flat watching the boys when im gone.

We left after i got my bullet proof vest on. We left and ou ton the streets we were. Oh i forgot to tell you! I get a gun to carry around incase daddy shows up. What a coincidence. I talk abou thim then he shows up.

"Hello love. How's life in the spotlight.?" He aked. My hads were behind my back, holing the gun. "I should be asking you! Escaping prison. Shooting me, and hurting Harry! " At that moment, he ppulled out his gun and shot at me! I pulled ou tmy gun and shot him. Lucky for him, he had a vest on too. I left him there, because i shot his leg first.

"Bastard. They'll be coming for you any minute. So i'll just take this from yoou. Bye!" I said. I took his gun from his hand and then walked off with Harry. We arrived at the studio, and nobody else was there, except for the boys.

"Hey lads! Miss me?" I yelled. They all looked up. "Joeseph! You're okay! The radio and the news! You two are all over it!" They all hugged me and Harry. "Yeah i know. But, me and Harry have a few things to say.

I dont know how to put this but."