Coffee

Under the circumstances, Jimin is now sleeping in Jihyun's room. Today was the second day of his one week break. Mr and Mrs Park had already left early to open the cafe. Mrs Park thought it would be a good opportunity for me to loom around the neighborhood to see if I can recall something.

"Jiminie oppa, what are your plans for today?" I asked coming to sit next to him on the couch.

"Mmmm none. Why?" he asked.

"Ahh I see. Nothing, just wondering," I said while getting up now.

I walked to the closet and grabbed a light jacket before walking towards the door. He tilted his head in my direction and his eyes followed my movements.

"Where are you going?" he asked curiously.

"On a date," I replied.

He scrunched his eyebrows together and looked confused.

"With myself," I added teasingly.

"Where?" he asked again.

"I don't know. Around? I'll aimlessly walk around I guess. I'm sure I'll figure it out," I replied.

"Okay. Bye," he said, turning back to his phone.

I put on my shoes and left the house. The air was cool and relaxing. This was a perfect day to be out on a walk, I thought. The roads were long and narrow with many curves. The streets were busy with people and couples walking to and fro. I stopped in front of a four way street and looked around. 

"Hey are you by chance lost?" asked two boys who were walking behind me.

"Ani," I said before looking away from them.

"Are you sure? We can help take you where you need to go," said the other boy who was taller.

"Ani. I'm okay. Thank you though," I said smiling at them before looking away again.

They both were behind me still, whispering to each other. I ignored it and with my pointer finger I pointed at each direction before deciding where to go next. A hand grabbed at my finger and pulled me forwards, dragging me to the right. I was startled and hesitated as my body tried to pull away from the stranger but he was a lot stronger than me.

"Let go of me!" I screamed.

"Shh don't draw attention to us," he said.

That's when I noticed his dark black hair, his earrings, and the black long sleeve sweater he was wearing this morning. I held onto his hands tighter as we walked further away from the previous street. He removed his black face mask and looked at me from underneath his hat.

"You should be more careful," he scolded.

"But I was okay," I replied back.

"You don't understand guys at all," he said shaking his head.

"Get what?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Why are you so friendly with strangers?" he scolded again.

"I wasn't though," I said confused.

"Don't smile next time," he said with fierce eyes.

"Uh..okay I won't," I replied solemnly. 

"You're an idiot," he said flicking me on the forehead.

"Aish, how?" I asked covering my head.

"You're bipolar," he said.

"How?!"

"Aish, really. You don't even know yourself," he said quietly under his breath. "This girl goes from sweet to serious in seconds and she doesn't even know it. Be ashamed."