Two! Three! (Because we have more better days)

Jimin and I have been married for seven years now. We were sitting on a bench looking out at the scenery. We both liked having a country side kind of love.

"Jimin-ah remember the day you proposed?"

"Of course."

"I never asked you how you found out the truth about me," I said.

"Two little birds told me," he replied with a silly smile.

"I'm serious!" I said, hitting him in the arm.

"Okay okay. That little boy with the red shirt. Him and his sister came and explained it all to me," he said.

"Really? I had always assumed that it was Taehyung who told you," I said surprised.

"Don't you wonder why we were able to see them and no one else was able to?" he asked.

"Well I think I know why," I said smiling.

Before I finished talking, two little kids, ran around us laughing. They were our beautiful babies. We had twins. A girl and a boy, both two years old and only a few hours apart.

"You don't think?" he asked me with wide eyes and his mouth gawked opened.

"No I don't think. I know it," I said.

"Wahh Y/N-ah, I guess we were really a match made in heaven," he said.

"I guess we really were," I said.

"Then it was our babies who helped us get to where we are now," he said.

He grabbed our daughter and I grabbed our son. Holding them in our laps we both smiled warmly.

"If what you think is true then our little girl is going to be just as sassy as you when she grows up," Jimin said.

"And our son will be just as sweet as you are," I added.

He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. We have a good life. We're both happy with what we have and there will still be better days to come. The past is something we cherish and the future is something we will continue to look forward to.

"Jimin-ah I love you."

"Y/N-ah, I mean Mrs. Park, I love you more."

Holding hands like he had always wanted to do with the girl he loves, Park Jimin gave me everything I could ever have wanted.

The End