Cypher

Jimin's P.O.V.
I had asked Su Hae if she was free to go on a date with me today so we could catch up. She replied to my text and now I'm on my way to meet her at the park.

"Oh hello oppa," she said, waving at me.

"Hi, I'm glad you could make it," I said.

"I'm glad too. So where are we going?" she asked.

"Mmmm how about we go play some basketball?" I suggested.

"Oppa can't you see I'm not dressed for that?" she said.

She's right. She was wearing a dress with high heels on.

"Mian I should've thought about that," I said.

"Let's just go shopping," she said smiling.

"Why not? Let's go!" I said, taking her hand.

We walked along the streets like the happy couple we should be been for the last few years she's been gone.

"Say, when did you start dressing up?" I asked, admiring her.

"Ever since I was born. There was not a day I didn't dress up," she said.

"But when you were with me you never did," I said, chuckling.

"When was that?" she asked.

"You know, when you lost your memories and stayed with my family," I said.

"Ohhh yeah," she slightly giggled.

"Still don't recall?" I asked.

"Um no. Listen, let's not talk about the past anymore. I don't want to think about that when we have today," she said.

"But-"

"Look! My favorite store!" she said, pointing to a fancy dress shop.

She lets go of my hand and runs inside.

I went inside and saw her grabbing a handful of clothes to try on. I sat down and waited for her. When she was satisfied, she walked over to me.

"Oppa, none of them look good on me," she pouted.

"You look beautiful in anything," I said.

"Aww thank you oppa," she said.

"How about we go grab something to eat?" I asked.

"Okay! But where?" she asked with a bright smile.

"We can aimlessly walk around and look for something," I said.

"Why don't we just go to where I usually go? I hate not knowing the destination of where I'm going," she said.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me after her. How can she be the same girl and be so different at the same time?

"Finally!" she said.

"What would you like to order?" asked the waitress.

"I'll just get the beet spring green mixed salad and a water," she said.

"You don't want to eat meat?" I asked surprised.

"I've never eaten meat in my whole life," she said.

"And for you sir?" asked the waitress.

"Uh I'll get the pork belly sandwich," I said.

The waitress took our menus and left.

"So Su Hae, why did you believe me if you couldn't even remember?" I asked.

"You're an idol Jimin. Why would you lie?" she said.

"Do you mind if I asked when you got into the car accident?" I said.

"It was a few months ago," she replied as she drank her water.

"So you knew me before the accident?"

"Ani. Why would I?" she said, while stirring her cup with the straw.

She looked up at me quickly after saying so.

"I mean I may have. I don't remember," she said.

"I see."

"Your food sir. And here you go ma'am," said the waitress.

She ate delicately like a trained princess. The girl I used to know always ate food happily regardless of how she looked to others. We continued our date until I had to go back for practice.

Back at the studio, we rehearsed our songs and dances for hours.

"Hey! Don't forget to drink water!" Y/N said.

She was walking around with water bottles in her arms, handing them out one by one.

"You too Park Jimin," she said.

"Yah don't address me so formally," i said.

Her brows furrowed in and she stuck out her tongue at me before leaving the room with the other boys.

"Hey Jimin. How was your date?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay I guess."

"Shouldn't you be happy? It's Y/N!" he said.

"Her real name is Su Hae," I said.

"Really? Wow weird," he said, drinking his water.

"It was strange. She didn't feel like herself," I said.

"How so?" he asked.

"She used to be so cute and she never cared about her image but now she always has to wear heels. She doesn't even eat meat," I said.

"What?! But she always loved meat before. Jin hyung was proud of her for being like him," Taehyung said.

"I know. She's changed so much," I said

"Jimin it doesnt feel right," he said.

"You know what? The whole time I was with her, I was trying really hard to see our past. And whenever it was changing in front of my eyes, I kept seeing Y/N's face," I said.

"Hyung don't you think you're being a bit selfish? You asked Y/N to stay, ignored her, then took her on a date and now you're back to ignoring her again," Taehyung said.

"That wasn't what I wanted. I feel like a douche because I kept trying to turn her into the girl I loved but in the end Su Hae came back to me," I said.

"So Y/N has the right personality but the wrong face and Su Hae has the right face but wrong personality?" he asked.

I couldn't answer him. He had a point.

"Hyung, what do you think Y/N is thinking of right now? Wouldn't it hurt?" he continued asking.

"Whether it's Su Hae or Y/N, you can't have both. Don't be with Su Hae and think of Y/N and don't be with Y/N while you want Su Hae," said Namjoon who was sitting in the corner behind us.

"I know," I said, frustrated.

The other boys came back in for our second round of practice. A few more hours passed and we took another quick break. I wanted to go outside for some fresh air. Walking to the first floor, I saw Y/N sitting at a table. No one else was around. Going over there, I noticed that she had fallen asleep. She slept so peacefully, like the world didn't matter. I sat next to her and laid my head on the table as well. Her face brought a smile on my face. Before I knew it, I leaned in and kissed her lips once more.

Wait, did I really just do that? I...I didn't mean anything by it right? Ugh Jimin you're such a bastard.

I stood up and left the building.

Y/N's P.O.V.
Did he really just kiss me?! I opened my eyes when he left and touched my lips that were still warm.

Park Jimin you little shit. You can't do this to me.

I hit my head against the table three times and took a deep breath. I can't figure you out. Your actions confuse me. It's like your secret writing that I can't decipher. What do you want from me Jimin?