Tomorrow

A letter to Park Jimin:

To my precious mochi,

I'm happy to have met you. Happy that you took my hand and patiently held on. Even if you can't take me with you or even if I can't take you with me, I'm okay travelling on this road alone now. So you will be too. One day we will meet again and someday I'll be able to see you smile once more. I'll hold you deeply in my dreams because I know that there's always a tomorrow and if this is where we should be, then my tomorrow will definitely hold you in it.

I can't explain it fully in words because it would seem unbelievable but just know I never meant to hurt you. There's a price to pay with these memories I've gained back. I couldn't keep my promise to you. I was unable to wait for you before I left. Even if I have to go far away, home to me will always be Busan, it will always be you.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay. I left you without saying a word and I won't hold it against you if you never forgive me. I love you and I always will. I never lied and I never will. I won't be selfish and tell you to remember me. It's okay to forget. It's okay to let me go. I came into your life abruptly and left just as sudden. If it helps, please put all the blame on me.

With all my heart,
Y/N