Boy Meets Evil

We arrived back in Seoul after the schedules in Japan were all finished. I took the bus to meet them at the building today because I was caught up with writing the report and emailing it to Dr. Howard.

I was texting Raina because she was curious why I was so quiet about working with BTS. I told her that it wouldn't be professional of me to tweet to the world about being with them but then again after that "date" with Jimin, I don't think I can manage to say I'm being professional at all.

"Y/N hurry up!" screamed Unnie.

I nodded and ran inside, pushing my phone into my pocket. After getting inside, I realized that my keychain was missing. Worried, I quickly looked inside my bag.

A girl came in and swung the door opened. She walked in elegantly with perfect make-up and hair. She body proportion was what any girl would want.

"Hi, you dropped this outside," she said.

"Thank you so much!" I said, grabbing my bunny keychain from her.

"It's cute, where did you get it from?" she asked.

"It's a gift from-

"Y/N?"

I turned to see Jimin. He had the expression of a deer in head lights.

"Yes?" I said.

"You're Y/N right?" he asked looking past me.

I turned back to look at the girl who picked up my keychain. Then it hit me. She's exactly how Jimin described his first love. I guess this is the other Y/N. The one he's been waiting for.

"Me? Oh no, my name is Lee Su Hae," she said.

My eyes dropped down and I bit my lip.

Stupid Y/N, I told you not to fall in love with someone you can't have.

"I'll let you two talk," I said as I walked away.

I held in my tears and quickly hastened my pace. I reached the bathroom and stood there sobbing. Stupid heart, stupid feelings, stupid me.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"You look like someone I once knew," I said.

"Are you trying to use pick up lines on me?" she said smirking.

"No. I'm being serious," I said looking at her intensely.

She scoffed and looked at me up and down.

"Listen, I get so many guys on me that your words aren't even original. I-"

"Jimin! The fans will get mad if we're late because of you. Hurry," Namjoon said.

"Fans?" she asked, looking at me.

"Meet me here tomorrow," I said as I walked off.

I left, confident that she will be here again tomorrow.

Y/N's P.O.V.

My eyes were red and puffy but I still had to work. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung standing in front of me.

"Why were you crying?" he asked.

"What? I wasn't crying," I said, using my hand to pull my hair to cover my face.

He grabbed my hand and intensely stared into my eyes.

"Don't lie. A pretty girl shouldn't be crying," he said as he wiped over my cheeks.

"Was it Jimin hyung?"

"A-ani, I just got something in my eyes. There's nothing to worry about," I said, forcing a smile.

He looked at me without moving, still holding my wrist.

"Taetae-ah, don't worry okay?" I said as I stroked his hair, treating him like a child.

"Let's go. They're probably waiting," I said walking towards the changing room.

"Y/N-ah, I'm still your oppa. I'm not a little kid," he said, stopping me in my tracks.

"I know Taehyung. Would you like me to call you oppa now?" I asked, still facing away from him.

He didn't answer me. Instead I heard his footsteps as he came to stand before me.

"Y/N. I just don't want you to get hurt," he said.

"It's a little late for that now isn't it?" I said as a tears started to slowly fall out.

"Jimin got his wish. She's back Taehyung-ah. We should be happy. So why," I continued to wipe my tears.

"Ahh there must be a leak in this building. Let's go. Okay oppa?" I said wiping the streaks of tear and getting my posture back.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in.

"I lied. It's okay to cry you know?" he said.

Everything I held back came out. I was never the one and I knew it. After all this, I'll leave like I was never here.