Chapter Nine

Sorry it took so long :// I know my updating was amazing for one weekend...and then my computer got a virus and I can't get motivated anymore -_- I didn't proof read, so sorry if something doesn't make sense or anything. This may be kinda boring, it's mainly a filler chapter, but Enjoy, lovlies(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That. Was. Amazing!” I sighed, falling onto the couch beside Brian. 

He flipped the TV off and turned to me, “I take it you met Brendon?”

“I didn’t just meet him, he hugged me! He hugged me! Oh my gosh, I about died!”

Brian, Tia, and Landon all chuckled, exchanging looks between each other. “Obsessed much?” Bri laughed, ruffling my hair.

I swatted his hand away, “Obsessed doesn’t even begin to cover it.” I joked.

He rolled his eyes, “Kid, you need to focus your attention somewhere other than a guy in a band.”

The couch dipped beside me as Landon sat down, slinging his arm around my shoulder, “You should’ve seen her when he came out of the dressing room. I thought she was going to have a panic attack.”

A smile made its way onto my face, “See, I told you I don’t have Bieber Fever, I have Panic Attacks.” They all gave me odd looks. “Get it? Panic At The Disco? Panic Attacks…?” They just stared blankly at me, “You guys suck.” I grumbled, scowling at them. They just didn’t understand my humor.

  They ignored my comment and started talking about some band called I Wrestled A Bear Once. I sighed and leaned back into the soft couch cushions, feeling a content exhaustion wash over me. My eighteenth birthday was the best day of my entire life. Mostly because I got to meet Brendon Urie, but that’s not the only reason. I got to spend the whole day with my boyfriend, and part of the day with my best friend. If Brian wasn’t so picky, he could’ve come to the concert with the three of us. Oh, and we can’t forget the adorable kitten they bought for me. The bliss settled around me as my eyes fluttered shut.

   I must’ve fallen asleep, because when I peeled my eyes open I found myself lying in my bed, snuggled up to Landon. He was tracing soothing circles on the small of my back, keeping his eyes closed. I twisted enough to look at the clock and saw that it was six in the morning. I’d only been out for four hours. I craned my neck, brushing my lips lightly against his. His bright green eyes opened sleepily, a lazy smile on his face.

“Morning, Sleeping Beauty.” He mumbled, his deep voice thick with sleep.

I raised an eyebrow, “Tired?”

He shrugged, “A little bit. I only slept for a half hour.”

I pushed my bangs back, keeping them out of my heavy eyes. “Maybe you should go back to sleep. We were out all day.”

“I’m fine.” It would’ve been more convincing if he hadn’t started to yawn in the middle of his sentence.

I offered him a small smile, “Go to bed, Landon.”

He poked my side, eliciting a sharp gasp from my mouth. I’d somehow managed to forget the giant bruise that dominated my abdomen from his last violent episode.

He furrowed his eyebrows, a mixture of concern and confusion swirling in his eyes, “What just happened? Are you okay?”

I nodded, chewing nervously on my bottom lip. “You just got my bruise. It’s fine.”