chapter 17

"It couldn't be" my eyes widened unbelievable. I even shooked my head. "Yah, what's wrong?" Kai asked. I didn't have time to even answer him when two little brat that I remember who's been a wreck-in-my-life back then are here. "Ahh, long time no see JB Kim" the blonde long hair spoke and the brown silk one smirking as if they both being pleased just by looking at my disgust face.

"What are you two brat doing here?" I snarled earning a shock gasps from both Kai and D.O oppa. The brown silk hair leaning closely on my right ear and whispered. "Wherever you go, we definitely will be right there. Just to miserable your life" she moved away and looked into my orbs.

"Fuck up you two" I said before I grabbed both Kai and D.O oppa's wrist away from that brats. "Who are they and why are you cursing at them like that?" D.O oppa's eyes were even widened. "Just two brats from my old school who likes to wreck my life. Shit" I cursed under my breath.

"Cool sissy. We're here with you" Kai said amusing.

#fastforward#

"Class, today you got new friends. Girls come in and itroduce yourself" the teacher spoke to whoever that stood from the outside of the classroom. I didn't even bother to look to the front when Kai suddenly nudging my waist. Frustratedly, I look to the front. My eyes instantly widened from the view I've been greeted.

What the f*ck!!!!!!

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Sarang imnida" the blonde hair bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Yeori imnida" the brown hair bowed too. "We're both twin and we're from Jeju. Please be nice toward us" Yeori spoke with her fake-smile-plastered-up-face.

"You guys can take a seat at the back row" the teacher spoke again. While they were walking, both of those two brats smirking at me and then turned to their innocent face again before finally took a seat at the back row which mean they both sat behind Sehun who's seated behind me and Kai. So close.

Damn it.

"This year will be so long for me" I sighed frustratedly.

*Kai's pov*

"Hyung, why is noona seems pisses off earlier?" Sehun came to my roo and asked about Junbyul. "Do you remember those two transfers students at the class today?" I asked back. Well, since it's only me and Kyungsoo hyung that Junbyul had already told about those girls, so why not telling Sehun about it right? At least I'll make Junbyul's job easier to tell everyone.

"Yeah, those twin. Wae?" Sehun pretty good at remembering. "Junbyul know them. Both of them were from the former school Junbyul currently in before she moved here and Junbyul keep calling them brats. There must be a story about the three of them that I still didn't know yet" I play with my phone while Sehun look a little bit dozed off.

"Yah, waeyo?" I nudged his side. "Ahh anni. Just thinking about something. I'll just go to bed. Goodnight hyung" he went out from my room just like that. "What's with that kid?" I shooked my head before playing with my phone again.

*JB's pov*

"Yah Hanbin-ah" I'm currently having a phone call with my dearest bestfriend, Kim Hanbin. How dare he did not tell me that both brats are here in the same school with me?!

"What? I tried to get my beautiful sleep. Do you really need to make me wake up ?" He sounds irritated from the other side. "How come you didn't tell me that the twin is moving into my new school? This make my calm and peaceful life miserable again" I closed my eyelids frustratedly.

"The twin? You mean Sarang and Yeori?" He sounds shocked as well. "Anni, just some twin brats from Jeju" please note the sarcastic. "Of course those girls you idiot" I groaned.

"The moved there? How come I didn't know anything? Seriously Junbyul-ah, I really didn't know a thing! I thought they just skipped school today" I can clearly heard how miserable Hanbin's sounds as he knew that both brats are here in Seoul. He must have been worried about me.

"I thought that I'll live in peaceful life here but not anymore" I sighed. "Just relax girl. Tell me directly if they done something to you" he voiced out. "Arasseo. Just go back to sleep Hanbin-ah. I need to get my sleep too. Jaljja" I said before we both hung up the phone call.