chapter 24

*No one's pov*

"She still isn't going to come out?" Xiumin asked. "Chanyeol had been knocking the door earlier but she refused to come out" Tao spoke leaving the latter sighing worriedly.

"Where is the hell of Suho?" Kris stormed in the living room. "He's out. I've saw him with the car keys earlier" Kai answered lowly. "Where to?" Kris simply asked back. "I don't ask. I didn't spoke to him you know" Kai shrugged.

"Is he sick or what?! He didn't even apologize yet!" Luhan had been furious these past days since the incident between Jb and Suho. "Relax hyung. Just let him cool down first. I'll believe he'll apologize sooner or later" Lay trying to coax the furious Luhan.

"It's been two days already. When will he cool down? When his little sister die because of hunger in that room?" Chen got the point. "She needs to eat hyung" D.O looked very worried.

"What can we do? She refused to come out and his stubborn brother. Urgghhhh" Luhan spoke again.

"I don't want her to be sick. If force can pull her out than I'm using it" Baekhyun stood up from his seat and walk to Jb's room. "Dongsaeng-ah, come out now. It's not funny. You're in here almost two days! You can continue to sulking but please come out now and eat! Even a little. Just please eat something" Baekhyun pounding onto the door.

"Jb-ah, jebal. Come out now. I don't want you to be sick. We don't" Baekhyun pleading.

"Guys, she isn't responding!" Baekhyun panicked. "She isn't?" Kris rushed to the front door of Jb's room. "She's not responding! There's no sound from the inside too!" Baekhyun started to pound onto the door a little harder.

"Kim Junbyul this is not funny!" Baekhyun shouted. Soon, everyone started gathering infront of the door. "Move aside, I'm gonna break this door" Kris said.

Both Kai and Kris break the door together.

"Oh no" D.O gasped.

*Suho's pov*

The fresh air slapping my cheeks softly and that's make me feels so calm and finally I can think wisely about what had happened. "I shouldn't do that to her" I finally realised that what had I done to my little sister was a little too much. I shouldn't touch her like that.

What a pabo.

"You really are a pabo" someone's familiar said from my back. "Saeron-ah" I looked into her eyes. "You hurt her" she said without looking into my eyes. "I know. And I bet she's already hates me" I cupped my face.

"She absolutely is" she said darkly. "Junbyul is not an easy person you know" she finally looked into my eyes. 'I know that because she does show me that side of her at the first time we've met" I sighed deeply.

"You need to say sorry to her and gain her trust back" she suddenly stood up. "Did you forgive me?" I asked before she could walk away.

"I am not the one who should forgive you my love, it's your sister" she said smiling weakly before she walked away.

After a few minutes I stayed at the park, I decided to go back to the dorm. "I should really apologize to her" I sighed before entering the car.

#fastforward#

I sighed as soon as I opened the door. "Oh you're back. I thought you're forget to go back home" Luhan hyung snickered. What's with him.

I saw every of my bandmates except for Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun. Everyone else were frowning. "Okay, I'm sorry for what I've said to you guys but what's with that frown?" I walked closer to them.

"Sorry isn't enough dude" Xiumin hyung coldly said. "With just a simple sorry you can't bring everything to its place. You already lost her" he said again that makes me confused.

"What do you mean- -" suddenly I realised what do he mean by that. I rushed to Jb's room and saw nothing. There's no Junbyul in there. I opened her closet roughly to see nothing in it. No trace of my little sister. Everything of her thing are gone.

I ran to the living room. "Where is my sister?" I asked randomly. "Whoah your sister? Now you admit it?" Chen sarcastically said. I grabbed my car keys and was about to find her when Kris suddenly said. "No need to find her. It will just waste your time. Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun were out to find her. I bet, she must don't want to see you. I advice, do not" he said darkly.

Slowly my tears fall like a river.

"What have I done"