I'll Always Remember; Chapter 13

School bell rings - 1:04pm

I look at Christian, I want to invite him to eat with me but he's surrounded by a bunch of girls, I sigh. "Hi" someone call, I look in front, it's a brown haired girl with a blonde girl behind her. "Hi", said the brown haired girl. I stare at her, "hi" the girl behind her is hiding her face - shy, maybe

"I'm Vanessa Swift and she's Ashley Taylor" she introduce, smiling at me. "Hi, I'm Francheska Collins"  I pause for a moment, "anything I can help you with?" 

"No, not really. Just want to greet you" she utter, the girl behind her, still haven't utter a word,"do you have any sort of relationship to Chris? We can see that your close" she utter "We should go already, Van" Ashley mutter, pulling his friend's wrist. "Just wait, okay?" 

"No, not really. We're friends, why?" I asks curiously.

"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to let you meet his ex-girlfriend, Ashley Taylor" she mumble. Ex-girlfriend?! I look at her, my eyes widen. "Really?" I exclaim, suddenly standing up. Everyone look at us even Christian, "you don't need to be shocked" she responds, chuckling. "Let's go already, Van" 

So he fell in love already! Of course, he did. He's a heartthrob, a perfect guy - any girl wants

"Hey" Christian says, I meet his eyes - those emerald eyes. I notice Ashley grabbing Vanessa, walking away, "h-hey" I hesistatingly say, looking away from him. He sat to the chair in front me, facing me. "What's up? Daydreaming?" he ask with a soft laugh. I shake my head, "of course not, I was thinking"

He look at me eye to eye then he smiled, "thinking about me?" I suddenly blush, I can feel that I am. "W-what are you saying?!" I exclaim, looking at my fingers, "you're blushing" he says, holding my chin upward. I remove his hand, "I won't fall to your tricks"

I grab a book in my bag; The Bet, and read it covering my face - that's all i have to think, he's a playboy. He's playing any girls' heart, I'll try not to be one of those pawns of him. He's like Drake Swift from The Bet, everything he's doing is just for fun.

-

Classes are over - 6:16pm

After what happened earlier, Christian nor I didn't talk to each other. I headed to the principal office, "Mrs. Lautner" I whisper, peeking inside. "Yes?" she asks, smiling at me. "Are you going home already? Mind if I join you?" I answer hesitatingly. "Sorry sweetie, I'll be home late. Go with Christian, ask him to take you home"

Really? We're not good, I sigh.

I'm walking already towards the bus stop when I notice Christian with a girl, the girl rode onto his motorcycle, she hold his waist tightly and happily - great!

I head towards the bus stop and wait for a bus to come.

-

Bus stop - 7:19pm

Still no bus? It's been an hour already.

I look left to right - no one is around. "I don't know how to get home without my phone" I whisper, rubbing my ankle. I guess i'm not used in wearing wedges.

A vehicle is coming this way, as I look closer - it's a motorcycle. It stopped infront of me, It's Christian

"Hey, why're you still here?" he asks, I stare at him "I should ask you the same thing" I mumble. "Hop in" he says, offering his hand. "Where's your chick?" I ask, smirking him.

"What chick?" he ask back, thinking deeply. "The girl with you earlier, duh" I reply, smirking. "She's a friend, she asked me to take her home." he pauses, "are you jealous? You've been acting like that since break time" he utter.

Me, jealous? No way! Maybe a little - wait, of course not!

"So are you coming or not?" he asks, looking at me curiously. "I''m wearing a dress" I mumble. He removed his jacket and put it on my waist, "there" he mutter. I ride on his back, "thanks" I whisper.