I'll Always Remember; Chapter 2

I can feel the warm sensation of the sun, the chilly blow of the wind.

Me; Hailey! I saw 'her' face already, she looks like me and Mom, I hate it. I'm on my way to school, text me back after you received this.

I arrived at the train station at exact 10;20am, I bought a can of lemon soda in a vending machine and enter the train. It'll take me two stations to arrive there plus a short walk. I sat inside, the left corner. It's not crowded, not like in New York. The doors are about to close when a man force himself to enter, that's dangerous prince.

Closing my eyes, I put my earphones on to feel relax, thinking about the things happening in my family gives me a full stress. As I open my eyes, the man is staring at me. He's wearing a black coat and a scarf. Who wears a scarf in the end of summer, anyway?

I tried my best not to look at him, it gives me the creeps. Meanwhile, I finally arrived at my station, I stood up and walk as the doors opened. The man also walk not too far from my behind.

A strange man who kept staring at me is now following me? Could it be a coincidence or anything? Why this place doesn't have any people around?

I can feel my fast heartbeat, I can hear my every footsteps, the man behind me is having loud footsteps. He really gives me the creeps, I have to end this once and for all.

I stopped and so he did, I catch a breath and faced him. He looks very cute, wait wait don't be mesmerize. All I can tell is that he's in the same age as me, he has sparkling sapphire eyes. "Excuse me, I wonder why were you following me? I know that I'm pretty but you really should stop" I demand. He stare at me and he gave out a big laugh, so rude.

"I-I am not a stalker"
he says, biting his lower lip to stop his laugh "It just happened that we are heading on the same place" he added. Well, I considered that before making this ruckus.

"Why do you keep staring at me earlier? In the train?" I say. He started to burst out laughing, I can see some tears in the corner of his eyes. "Did you cut your bangs on your own?" he asks, giving a chuckle. I nod "why?"

"If you just know how EQUAL you cut it"
he says, giving the word "equal" a high tone. He's getting something from his pocket, he took my hand and placed it at my palms. It's a mini-mirror. "What am I-"

"Look at your hair. Anyway, I'll go ahead so that no one will mistook me as a stalker again"
he says, walking ahead of me "you can keep it" he add

I look at myself in the mirror. Damn! my bangs is really uneven, crap it! The half part of my bangs are too short, I pulled my bangs downward and feeling irritated; 1. My lame cutting skills 2. I assume. "I'll die in embarassment" I whisper as I cover my bangs.