I'll Always Remember; Chapter 28

Ever since Christian and I started being together, he rarely eats and talk with other girls. We mostly eat together with Jake and go to home and school together. He even officially announced that we're together already. Jake, himself can't believe it and still tease us. Ashley on the other hand, didn't mind us. Maybe she's happy already - for me and Christian. 

"Morning" Christian greet as I walk dowmstairs. Today is the day before his birthday. "Morning" I reply, stretching my arms and yawning. "Where's your mom?" I ask.

"She left early, she said that she'll have a 3-days trip somewhere." he explain, while cooking something in the kitchen. "I guess it'll just be us" I mumle. "What're you cooking?" I ask, pouring a milk 

"Bacon and eggs" he replies, "Oooh! I'll have the bacons, okay?" I says, smiling brightly at him. "Be my guest" 

I kissed him on his cheeks and sat in the dining room. "It has been a month since I moved here" I utter. Christian walks to the table and handed me my plate with bacons. "Yeah" he says, "do you want to go home?" he continue.

"Well, yeah. I miss Dad already." I mutter, eating my bacons. He offer me a bread but I refused, "then you'll leave me if you do" looking at me. 

"Well, that's what will happen" I says, he take a bite on his egg sandwich. "Then, i'll miss you if you'll do" he says, smiling at me. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" he asks.

I shake my head, "why? What's the occassion?" I ask, I don't want to let him know that I know it's his birthday. It'll ruin my surprise. "Really? You don't remember a thing?" he exclaim, a depressed look lie on his face.

"No, why?" I replies, drinking my milk. He sigh, "nevermind" and headed upstairs. "Where are you going?" I asks, biting my lower lip to avoid laughing - he's like a kid, a kid who didn't get a present on his birthday.

"In my room!" he yell 

I tiptoe downstairs - I still have to buy him his gift without him knowing. "Where are you going?" Christian asks, I was starte. "I..umm. Going to shop, we ran out of foods" I say with a shivering voice. "Then let me take you there" he replies. 

"No no no need, I'll take a cab" I utter then ran towards the door "bye" I yell. 

I arrived home. it's dark already. I spent my allowance to the foods I bought. 

"I'm home" I mumble. It's dark, Christian left? I sigh.

I went to the kitchen and arrange everything, I walk to the couch to sit, I saw Christian sleeping. Did he wait for me? 

I took his head gently and put it on my lap, he's attractive.