I'll Always Remember; Chapter 20

"Hey, is this her toy?"

"Shush, you'll wake her up"

"Morning, sleeping beauty"

I wake up, stretching my arms and yawning. My sleep was disturb by loud noises from another planet, I took my glasses - it's Christian and Jake - in my room, I gasp.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" I yell, giving them a sharp look "I guess forgot to tell you, we're going to make our report today" Christian explain, "Mom left already, she knows they'll come so don't worry" he continue.

I sigh, "wait me here, I'll wash my face" walking towards the door. "Don't touch anything!" I threaten, they both smiled at me.

I realized, my ankle is fine - nice.

I went to the bathroom; I pee, wash my face, brush my teeth - the doorbell rings. "I'll get it" I yell, I went downstairs, it seems like breakfast wasn't made today. I open the door - it's Ashley. "Hi, good morning" she greet, shyly. "Hi, come on in" I invite, she nods. "Thank you" she says, such a maiden. "They're upstairs" I pause, hearing loud laughs "playing" I continue, walking halfway upstairs.

"If you don't mind, can I ask something" she says. I face her "you're living with Christian?" she hesitatingly asks. I nod, "yeah because of certain, unexplainable reasons" I mutter.

"We're here"  I yell, entering my room. They're strolling in my room, "sit down both of you!" I command and so they do. They notice Ashley is with me, "I thought you wouldn't come" Jake says, sitting on the rug. Christian, on the other hand, lie on my bed playing with Sara - he didn't even greet Ashley - rude.

Ashley entered and sat next to Jake, "hey Christian, let's cook breakfast" I says, smiling at him. "You can cook, Chris?" Jake unbelievably asks, looking at him with a laugh. He throw a pillow at Jake, "of course I can" he exclaim, he stood up and grab my wrist and shut the door behind us - it hurts.