I'll Always Remember; Chapter 25

It's Monday already - Christian haven't talk to me since that day, i feel like I'm starting to regret it. He always stays in his room and this morning, I woke up early but still he left already.

The school bell rings. 

"Hey" Jake called, walking towards my seat. "Want to eat together?" I nod.

We head to cafeteria, after buying both, our snacks. We sat on a table not too far from Christian's - i stare at him - he's with girls, bunch of girls.

"You got into a fight?" he asks, opening his can of soda. "Fight with?" I ask dumbly. "Christian of course. I noticed that both of you haven't spoke a word to each other since this morning." he answer. 

"I don't know" I mutter, taking a bite on my ham and egg sandwich. "Anyway, our report earlier was awesome. Thanks to your best summarization" he winks.

A girl walked towards us from Christian's table, I noticed her already since i'm taking a glimpse at their place every minute.

"Umm, hi." she greet, Jake smiled at her. She handed me an envelope - Love letter? Too early for these. 

"Christian asks me to give it to you" she continue and headed to their table. 

A letter? I wonder what's inside.

"Hey, open it!" Jake says, sitting next to me with excitement. "Just wait" I laugh.

Dear Ches, 

I don't know what to say, after what happened last time. Anyway, sorry for still not talking to you. I hope you won't get along with Jake and drop me out. Just wait for me. I'm preparing for something - something important. 

Christian Lautner