I'll Always Remember; Epilogue

Epilogue; Infinity

After 6years of studying in France and writing novels at the same time. I flew back to Canada.

"Hi Christian" I say, putting a bouquet of flowers on to his grave. "It's been years since we last saw each other" I pause, "but sooner we'll be together" 

I lie next to his grave, "you know what, I'm sick" I smiled, "I got it from the accident, the doctor told me 2years after I left Canada." I chuckle. "At first, I was sad. Afraid to die but then when I realized that you're the one who's going to welcome me to the other side. My fears vanish." 

I stare at the wonderful blue sky, "last month, I had my check up. The doctor told me, I only have a month left" my tears fell from the corner of my eyes. "I'm not afraid of death anymore" I sob.

"Because I know, after a few more minutes. I'll be with you - the one who made my world complete" I say rubbing the tears from my eyes. "You know, Dad insist me to undergo surgery but I refused because my wish on that meteor will finally come true" I pause "Know what I wish? I wished that me and you, be together forever"

It was a moment of silence, I closed my eyes and feel the breeze on my cheeks. 

"Ches" someone calls, I open my eyes. It's Christian - I'm lying on his lap. 

"Cry no more, Ches. I'm here" he pause, "We're together again" 

I stood up and so he did, he grab my hand and kiss me on my forehead, "I love you" he whisper, I nod  "I love you too, eternally" 

Before leaving this world, I stare at my body. My cold, frail and pale body, It's smiling peacefully - I'm smiling peacefully because I know I'll be with the one I love. 

T H E      E N D