I'll Always Remember; Chapter 7

After eating dinner, Christian volunteer to wash the dishes for me to be able to unpack. I went upstairs and arrange everything; my shoes, clothes, books and even my stuff toy elephant, Sara. After unpacking everything, I change my clothes, I wear a white t-shirt and pajama.

Someone knock, "come in" i say, "hey" Christian says, "want to watch a movie?" he asks, I nod. He enter my room with a popcorn with him. "Popcorn?" I asks, "yeah, I had the feeling that you'll agree" he answer. "anyway what do you want to watch?" he says, "Titanic?" he offer.

"How 'bout a horror one?" I asks, "Titanic then" he says, ignoring my offer then put the cd inside the dvd. He sat next to me, "you still play with toys?" he says, holding Sara. "Mom gave it to me" I reply, he stare at me then look back to the tv. It's starting.

"I'll never get tired watching this" he whisper, "do you love this movie?" I asks, I look at him. His sapphire eyes are sparkling, I can hear his breathing even though the volume is a little bit loud.

"Wait! Won't Auntie be mad? Seeing us here watching a movie?" I gaspily say. He smile, "It's fine, she's out today. She said that she have some things to do in school, she'll be back late" he explain as he glimpse at me.

What a relief

"Your mom is strict" I say with a chuckle. He nods, "she's the principal after all" he agree. I focused myself to the movie, I feel like I'm fighting his charms.

-

The movie finished, I yawn.

"It's time to sleep already, honey" I say, laughing. I look at him, he's sleeping already! I stare at him, he's cuddling my elephant. He looks so innocent, I brush the hairs from his face - it's too smooth for a guy.

Damn I can't sleep!

Wait, he's moving. He hugged me, does he think I'm his bear? I can feel his heavy breathing, I can hear my heartbeat, just like the first time we met. I can't think straight!

He's smiling? Can a sleeping man smile?

"Wake up, Christian" I say, shaking him. "You caught me" he say, opening his one eye and smiling. I throw the pillow to his face, I can't believe I let my guard down.

He yawn, "good night, honey" he mumble, walking outside. My heartbeat is beating fastly.

"I can't sleep!" I shouted, covering my head with the pillow.

I can't stop thinking about those eyes of him.