I'll Always Remember; Chapter 15

"Wake up, honey"

Someone softly calls me, brushing my hair. I open my eyes, I can't see clear without lenses. I grab my glasses and put it on.

"Christian!" I exclaim, seeing him lying on my bed - brushing my hair. "Morning" he whisper to my ear, it gave me a tickle. "You look so cute when you're sleeping - you're drooling" he laughingly says. I suddenly turn my back at him and wipe my drools off. He suddenly wrap his arms around my waist and lean on my back, I gasp.

"You smell good" he mutter, I can feel his breathing through clothes. "I-If Auntie sees us like this, she'll kill us" I says, turning my head 90degrees. He softly laugh, it tickles. "It's alright, she left already" he pauses, "we can do whatever we want to" he mutter, with a tempting tone. "still remember last night?

Last night? I recall it deeply - the kiss, I gulp.

"Seems that you remember" he whisper, pulling my waist back to the bed and he sat on my top - really? I'm not ready yet, I close my eyes. He burst out laughing, "I won''t do it, don't worry" he says, laughing so hard. "Then, g-get off on my top" I complain, opening my one eye.

He did what I told him and lie next to me, facing me - staring me. "Why did you kiss me last night?" i mutter, covering my face with the blanket. He chuckle, "because I like you" he whisper. I feel my heart skip a beat, now, it's beating fast. "R-really? Then you love me already?" I asks, peeking with my one eye - he's still staring at me, with those emerald eyes.

"No, like is different from love - this is just some infatuation" he pauses, removing the blanket from my face "but I might fall in love to you, I'll tell you those 3 words once I'm sure of it" he says, combing my hair. He leans on me and kiss my forehead - he's romantic, irresistable.

"To let you know that was my first kiss" I mutter, feeling sad. Of couse that might be his second kiss, what if he did this to Ashley already? he took my chin "Don't worry that's also my first" he whisper, my eyes widen, my heart, beat faster "really?!" I exclaim, "You don't need to be shocked" he says, rubbing my earlobe. "You didn't do it with Ashley?" I ask without hesitation.

"You met her?" he asks with an unpaintable look on his face. I nod, "well, we did become lovers but I didn't kiss her on lips - I promise" he continue, "we didn't even last three months" he whisper.

"Anyway, aren't you going to take a bath? It's 6:30 already" he asks, smiling at me. I stood up and left him in the room even though I still want to stay - but I shouldn't be late.

-

After finishing dressing up, I went downstairs. I saw Christian eating already, dressed up. "Hey" he call, eating a sandwich. "Hey, what's for breakfast?" I ask, he handed me a sandwich, I peek to see what's inside - peanut butter.

"No thanks" handing it back to him, "you don't like it?" he asks, drinking his glass of orange juice. I shake my head "I don't eat peanuts, it stick to your teeth and throat, it has an awful taste and" I pause, he stare at me drinking his juice "it looks like a poop" he almost spit his drink.

"You alright?" I asks chuckling, He nods, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "What are you going to eat?" he asks with a little worried face. I grab the banana next to me, "this" and peel it, he smiled.

"I'll wait you in the garage, Mom didn't brought the car so we can ride it" he says, heading outside. - gladly, it's a car. I finish eating the banana and headed outside, we ride in and he start the engine.

We remain silent throughout the trip, thinking about his romantic movements earlier makes my heart beats fast.