I'll Always Remember; Chapter 4

I walk towards the office, the door is unlock. I open the door slightly for them not to see me, peeking inside. I saw the principal talking to Christian "new semester will start next week, I don't want you to cause any more trouble again, Chris" she says, "you should act like your brother" she mutter.

Brother? That guy has a brother? Double the trouble.

"Excuse me" I say, opening the door widely. They both look at me, I can see the annoyance in Christian's face.

Being scolded also annoys me

"Let's talk about this later, go home for now" she says, he stood up and walk passing me, without saying any word. "Please sit, how can I help you?" she asks, removing the worried look on her face. "Actually, my dad and I enrolled here last week and we forgot the papers, that's why I'm here to pass it" I explain, handing the forms.

She took the forms and put it in one of the shelves. She took something from the drawer of her desk and handed it to me "these are your schedule for the upcoming semester, room number and materials you'll be needing" she says, "thank you" I say, "umm.."

"Yes? Is there anything wrong?" she asks, "what's your relation to Christian?" I respond, "I know it's not my business, so-"

"I'm his mom" she says, showing a smile. Really? The principal is that troublemaker's mom?

"How did you met him?" she question, "umm, long story" I mutter. "Anyway, thank you really and sorry for intruding in your life, ma'am"

"It's alright" she says, I stood up and walk outside. I look left to right, Christian might've went home already. I rode the station back to the house.

"I'm home" I mumble. I walk towards the living room, "you know, I don't think she likes me" Louise says, I rushly hid behind the wall next to them. "Of course she does, she's just shy" Dad responds, Well, I don't really like the fact that you married another woman.

"Maybe this house was too small for the three of us" she mutter, what does she mean?

"I mean maybe it'll be hard for her having a new mom and living with us" she continue. Maybe, a little, but I won't say that this house is too small for us.

"So you want her to move out?" Dad asks, "well, if it's fine for her" she answer, "of course it is" Dad says. What? You never ask me. I walk back and accidentally bump the vase and so it fell. I heard Dad's loud footsteps, "sweetie?" he says with a bit of a shock, "you heard?" he continue. I nod, "how could you say that Dad" I snap, "letting me move out of my own house?"

"I think it's for the best" he says, "the best? Did you even ask me if I'll be fine?" I shouted. Dad raise his hand and slap me, tears fell down my eyes. It's the first time he did. "Edward" she plead, holding Dad's arm. "I never taught you to talk back to me like that!" he says, "go upstairs and pack your stuffs, you're moving out today whether you like it or not"

"I hate this house!" I shouted, running upstairs. I wonder where he'll send me off