I'll Always Remember; Chapter 32

After a few days of resting in the hospital, we went to Mrs. Lautner's place and packed all my stuffs.

"Are you finished honey?" Dad asks, taking my baggage. 

I nod, and he take everything downstairs. "I'll miss this place" I mutter. 

I went to Christian's room, it's actually the first time I got here. It's perfectly arranged. I open his closet, I took his jacket - this was the jacket he put on my waist on the first day of school. Something fell from the jacket - it's a usb. 

I took my laptop from my bag and put it on. 

It's Christian making a video - i wonder what it's all about.

"Hey, this feels awkward."

"Hi, I'm Christian, I'm Ches'  boyfriend and this is for Ches" 

He started playing you belong with me acoustic - I didn't know he knows how to play guitar. Tears are about to fall. 

"Oh by the way, here" 

He pull out a ring. 

"I'll give this to you once we finished high school" 

He's planning on proposing to me? I gasp, tears fell down. If I just didn't take him there, he won't die.

"Honey" Dad says, patting my back. "Let's go honey, the plane will leave soon"

I'm Aqua Francheska Collins - 16years old, I used to live in New york but we moved in to Canada. The place where I met my love, Christian Lautner. It was a pressure living with him in a same house but romantic at the same time. We kissed, we hugged, we laugh. But those days are over now because of an accident that collapse our united world. An accident that made everything vanish in a blink of an eye. 

And now, I'm here in the airport. Leaving to France - finishing my studies there. I wont ever forget the time I spent with him, with everyone. I'll always remember.