I'll Always Remember; Chapter 24

They two boys stared at me - is that a bad question?

"We kissed multiple times, but it's only on the cheeks" she answer without hesitation, "we're, you know, sensitive"

I became speechless, it was a moment of silence, "hey, look at the time, I think we should go now" Jake says, breaking the silence, Christian agreed.

"Wait, I haven't ask her back" she mutter, staring at me "you should spin the bottle fi-"

"What's the difference? I want to ask her, if she don't mind" she continue, interrupting her brother. My heart beats fast, I got nervous all of a sudden.

"Sure, I don't mind" I say, faking a smile. She smiled at me, "Do you think you're good enough for Christian? Why?"

That question made my heart explode - am I worth enough to have him? Christian look at me, not letting go of my hand.

I took a deep breath, "I am, and I know that I am" I pause, "I know because I know that I won't cheat him for some guy, if he can't give his full time at me, I'll wait - I know that I'm good enough because I know that I love him more than anyone do."

All of them didn't utter a word, Ashley smiled at me and stood up "let's go Jake" they left, we didn't move a muscle.

I look at Christian, he just you know, stare out of nowhere. "Christian, I-"

"Take a rest already, it was quite a.long day after all" he says, he stood up and went to his room without even taking a glimpse at me.

Did I do the right thing?