Chapter 16

3rd person POV :

Fetch, Leah and Luna all dashed across the sky, building to building leaving nothing but a trail of neon and fire which blended together to create beautiful swirls in the morning sky. The citizens of Seattle could sense that something was about to happen as they started to make inquries about why the DUP's were going mental and following the swirls that were the remains of the threesome going to get vengance on what had recently happened. The three of them dashed to the edge of seattle where James' fortress was. The place wasn't anything special. It was an old abandoned business building which they had sealed off with 'POLICE DO NOT CROSS' tape and a conduit had sealed up a few missing windows so people couldn't see into the building. Leah wondered why there hadn't been police there to investigate as to why it had been taped off but was soon side tracked when her phone buzzed.

D: James is on his way back to his building, whatever you do don't get caught! I don't know what could happen to you if you do get caught.

Leah smiled at her phone and thought that she sensed a little bit of concern within Delsin's text.
"Right, James is on his way. Do you guys remember the plan?" Leah asked. Both Fetch and Luna nodded their heads. "Good, we'll go get into position and then when I give you the signal then go."

"Leah?" Fetch asked. Leah turned to look at her.

"What's up? We're kind of pressed for time so it'll need to be quick."

"What if this doesn't go to plan? What if everything goes wrong?"

"Don't worry, nothing will go wrong. Even if it does go wrong then I'll make sure it goes right again." Fetch gave an unsure look before Leah reassured her that it was all going to be alright.

The three went their separate ways and got into their positions. The fear of James coming back at any moment made them worry that their plan wouldn't go as they planned and not being able to see Leah and Lunas mum. When the trio got into their places within a few minutes thanks to their powers however they heard James shouting through the building for his 'personal assistant' aka Delsin. From this they all knew that James was back from his expeditions.

"DELSIN!" James shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Yeah?" Delsin replied in his normal manor, turning to face James.

"Have you heard anything from Leah recently?" James asked in an accusing tone. Leah wasn't too far away to hear James and heard the conversation that was occurring.

"Nope, not since when you took me and her sister was tied up on that neon sign due to your lovely handy work. To be honest I wouldn't really care if I didn't see her again. When we were together she treated me like a doormat so seeing her be treated like this is so pleasurable for me." Delsin responded in a venomous tone with a wicked smile upon his face. Those words really hurt Leah but she knew that it was all an act to try and keep James on his toes and to make sure that he wouldn't suspect anything. Over the intercoms that were placed around the building, there was a feedback sound before a female voice began speaking over the top.

"Oh James!" The voice spoke in a sing songy tone, "Remember me? Of course you don't, well I'm the person you left for dead upon that neon sign. Want me? Come find me but tick tock, times running out." Leah knew that it was Luna over the intercom but kept quiet in her hiding spot. Delsin looked over to his right and saw Leah hiding up on top of a near by cupboard that was in a dim area. With Leah wearing all black, she blended in with the shadows so no one could see her. Leah placed her finger over her mouth to tell Delsin to be quiet and he looked back at James quickly so then James didn't notice Leah. James looked like he was going to blow up at the person who had managed to gain access to the intercoms.