I

|1|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

"Tweety let's go! You know we ain't even allowed to be over here

"Tweety let's go! You know we ain't even allowed to be over here."

"Clam down Miami damn. That bitch talking bout' she down on East wit' my nigga so why we can't pay em visits?" Tweety rolled her neck.

Miami laughed at her bestfriend's antics and shook her head. She crossed her arms and halted her walking debating on whether or not she wanted to entertain what was about to pop off.

Tweety who was growing impatient, sucked her teeth and quickly yanked Miami by her arm.

"Alright alright." Miami responded as she struggled to keep up with Tweety's hot feet. "You walking too fast for me bitch." She complained as they rounded the corner.

"There his trifling ass go." Tweety pointed out as she picked up the pace and made her way towards the huge group of people.

Squeezing their way through, Miami made sure to hold tight onto Tweety's arm. Once they reached their destination she let go.

"So this what we doing now?" Tweety questioned her boyfriend DeJuan. She placed her hands on her hips and looked him up and down. It took a moment to really register who he was entertaining but once she did, Tweety's whole entire aura change. "And wit' this bald headed ass bitch?" She pointed towards Sheila.

"Watch ya self Tweety bird." Sheila spoke up which earned her an ice grill from Miami.

"Nobody was speaking to you headphanie. So sit the fuck back." Miami stepped up.

Everybody knew Miami and Tweety couldn't stand Shelia. It was crazy because at one point, they all used to be friends. But, Shelia was forever on that wild shit and both Miami and Tweety weren't with that. She was a bad influence, and would always get them in trouble. Especially in middle school. And the both of them became real sick of her. Their friendship ended the day she convinced the two to steal some girls bus passes. Once they got caught, she blamed it all on Miami and Tweety which earned Miami an ass whopping from her grandmother.