XVI

|16|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

"Where do you think Cheryl would go to be with Jason?"

"The fucking river my nigga!" Tweety yelled at the computer screen causing Miami to suck her teeth.

They were spending their third day of OSS together and Tweety was annoying the hell out of her.

The two had decided to binge watch the show "Riverdale" that everybody was heavily jacking, but Tweety wouldn't let the show play out. She had been pausing it or yelling out, just to say what Miami already knew or thought of.

"You could let the show be a show please and thank you? Damn yo." Miami snapped before slamming the laptop shut and moving it off her bed.

"I'm sorry. I just really don't like that Veronica bitch."

Miami yawned before glancing down at her watch and looking out the window, for the hundredth time today.

She was so bored and she had absoulety nothing to do. She found herself cleaning the whole house top to bottom, all stemming from boredom. This suspension thing was most definitely not the wave, and she was starting to regret fighting those girls. She now had no phone and if she even thought about leaving, her brothers wouldn't hesitate to beat her ass.

She was stuck.

"I'm hungry." Tweety stretched out her body along the bed, messing up the sheets.

"Come on sis." Miami pushed her off the bed. "Fucking up my bed and shit."

"Ow!" Tweety winced once she hit the ground. "Your attitude? Sucks."

"I'm sorry." Miami pouted. "I just hate being in this house!" She screamed into a pillow.

"No. You hate being away from your dude." Tweety looked at her like 'yeah bitch you ain't low'