XIII

|13|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

Closing the passenger door behind her, Miami sat her bag between her feet and put her seatbelt on before actually acknowledging E.

"What's up?" She forced a smile causing E to suck his teeth and drive off from her house.

"So where we going?"

"A place." E responded back.

Rolling her eyes, Miami leaned over and turned the radio on. Proud of me now by A-boogie and Lil Bibby filled the car speakers causing Miami to turn it all the way up.

"This my fuckin' shit." She grabbed her chest being dramatic as she started singing Lil bibby's verse towards E.

"See—I never changed up. Looking hard yeah I stayed up, same niggas used to hate us. Trying to kick it cause I came up. I guess it just come with the fame. Tryin' throw dirt on my name. I was just popping them Xans, that's how I dealt with the pain.

Miami hummed the rest of the song to herself, before her favorite part came on causing her to start back up again. "Now bitches coming in eight groups. Niggas clowns to me now, tell 'em niggas talk down on me now. See me in the hood, you can't get a dap or a pound from me now."

Sticking out her tongue once she hit the last word, Miami nodded her head once the chorus came forth. E side-eyed her and shook his head.

"What? You don't fuck wit' my baby Boogie?" Miami turned down the radio down some, directing her attention over towards E.

"Didn't say all of that. Of course I jack Boogie, fuck? We all rep New York. You just extra." E laughed as he focused back on the road.

"Never that." Miami sucked her teeth. " I just appreciate his music, shit speaks to me." She laughed.

"So basically you just always in ya feelings." E teased causing Miami to give him the finger.

"You already did that ma." He winked.

Miami quickly mugged him, before leaning over and turning the radio down some. "Let's not talk about that please."

"You're right, too soon. You um...you like Chinese?" E asked changing the cross of the conversation.

"I like food, period." Miami smiled.

"Fat ass." E laughed. "Call up Moonstar and place in a order of Sesame chicken with Fried rice and a egg roll and whatever else you want. Make sure you tell em' it's for E too."

"Oh you got it like that?"

"I meannn." E dragged out making Miami chuckle a bit as she pulled out her phone and searched up the number of Moonstar.