XIX

|19|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

 Miami stumbled into her room, and collapsed on what she thought was her bed but once her bottom hit the hard-hardwood floor she groaned out in agony

Justin couldn't control his laughter as he chuckled through his closed mouth before helping her to her feet as she threw all her body weight on him.

"Come on Mi. You deadass heavy as shit like you gotta' help me out."

"I'm drunk you assho- le... asshole." Miami slurred.

Justin finally gained control and plopped her on the bed. Once she felt her cold silk seats beneath her, Miami couldn't help but to sink into her mattress. She moaned and stretched out. The new blush pink Champion sweatshirt, she sported, rose up at the top causing her belly ring to show. Miami sucked her teeth and peeled out of the sweater. She wasted no time throwing it to the side. Justin looked up from his phone and sucked his teeth.

"Come on bro. Miami you ain't got no fucking bra on?"

Miami smirked. She had beautiful perky size C up breast that stood up on their own. She didn't need to wear a bra unless she felt like it. So half of the time when she wore hoodies, sweatsuits, or sweatshirts, there was almost never anything underneath.

"Can you take my socks off please? I can't sleep wit' em on."

Justin looked around the room before walking over to the end of Miami's bed. Her feet dangled off the edge as she moaned and groaned.

"You don't wanna' shower first? You smell like mad henny sis." He joked around but at the same time he was worried about the scent carrying out to the hallway, and her brothers finding out.

Miami opened up her eyes. She glanced at Justin before poking out her lip. "I used to shower wit' E." She whined before bursting out into a fit of tears. "Where's my phone? I mis- I miss his dick while my d- my dick."

"What?" Justin raised his eyebrows. "Man you buggin' out. You're a virgin remember?"

"Uh huh.... sureeeeee." Miami laughed through her tears. "I miss my nigga though. Give me my phone!"