XVIII

|18|

1 Month Later•February•

1 Month Later
•February•

Elijah A. Kingston

Elijah sat outside of his mother's house, observing while planted on the porch.

Today he had decided to take the day off from the shop. He left Amber in charge and reminded her to call him up if and only if he was really needed.

He watched as his sisters walked up the sidewalk with a few of their friends before standing to his feet and meeting them at the end of the yard.

He stood posted up and once the twins noticed him, he watched as they said some things to their friends before they all departed and went their separate ways

"I think you already know what I'm boutta' say." E cleared his throat before reaching out and grabbing Keysis by the collar of her Tommy Hilfiger button up. "Fuck you out here fighting for?" He clenched his teeth together as he spat out each word.

"Let go of me please." Keysis poked his fingers that had her hemmed up.

Sucking his teeth, Elijah let go rather harshly causing her to fall back into Keiara.

"Yo' you and ya' sister really testing everybody patience." He ran his hands over his face as Keysis just looked over him unbothered.

He was acting too hostile for her liking and it was just like E to react before knowing her side of the story.

"I was hit first." She shrugged. "And if I remember correctly, you were the one to teach us that we swing when we're touched and not when some bitch is running her mouth. And that's what I did. I'm not in the wrong here." She crossed his arms over her chest. "That hoe been fuckin' with me since the start of the school year. She honestly had it coming. You probably woulda' reacted the same way I did."