XX

|20|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

"Happy Valentines Day!" Miami felt a tug at the end of her cover causing her to roll her eyes and suck her teeth.

Justin and Rashad were humored as they took the opportunity to grab up her pillows and attack her with them.

"Yo! Are y'all deadass? It's mad early son." She sat up and wiped the crust out her eyes.

"You look like shit." Justin scrunched his nose up. "Like you been through hell and back. Yo, Shad your sister was really in her Keyshia Cole Celiné last night. Y'all needa' go ahead and let her out the house more."

"Fuck up Jus." Miami mugged him before throwing a pillow his way.

"Who said you could have your phone back scrap?" Rashad picked it up from the nightstand and checked it over only to find that it was dead. He took a seat on the stool beside her bed giving her his full attention.

"Oh that was my fault Shad, she pulled the face on me

"Oh that was my fault Shad, she pulled the face on me."

"That tired ass pout." Rashad shook his head. "She be trying all of us with that."

"Okay but it be working though." Miami rolled her eyes.

"You know what's not working? That nappy ass head and morning breath." Justin stuck his tongue out before running out the door just as she threw a brush at his head.

Rashad doubled over in laughter. "Nah son he hit the nail on the head with that one."

"It was never that serious, get out."

Rashad blew her a kiss before throwing her phone on the bed and winking.

"You earned it. You've been staying out the mix and haven't been in anything lately. So take this as a Valentine's Day gift or whatever." He shrugged before leaving out and closing the door behind him.