Chapter One

Katniss POV

The war's over Presidents Snow, and Coin are dead. Commander Paylor has been elected President of Panem. The games are over and  the, arenas have been completely destroyed, and all of Panem is free. I've been home in Victors Village for a month now. I have gone back to hunting for, food and walk around District 12.

I'm slowly walking up towards my house with the game that I killed & will be, my dinner, that's when I stop dead in my tracks & I think it can't be Peeta, can it? I see someone ashy blonde hair kneeling planting flowers in the garden. I stand there for a short moment I close and open my eyes,, and say "Peeta,You came home."

Peeta stands and turns to me and says "hey".He looks at the flowers then to me, he says that they're Primroses I had found them by the edge of the forest." I walk to him and drop the game that I caught & wrap my arms around his neck. Peeta says "I'm sorry Katniss".

We spend the afternoon just sitting across from, each other in the front door. like we did in the penthouse looking out at the Capitol through the window of the, tribute center. The night before Peeta & I go in the arena for The 74th Hunger Games.

A/N
This is one of my story that I'm working on. I'll do my best to write a good story.
Vote, suggestions welcome  comment.

Thanks
    Tracy