Chapter Seventeen

Katniss POV
How dare Gale come home suddenly "gracing us with his presence". And to make things worse Gale has put stress on myself more importantly Peeta's and my son & daughter. The only thing that calms me down is being in my husbands arms & his hand lays where our son & daughter grow inside me kicking whenever they feel their daddy's touch or the sound of his voice.

Hearing the strain of anger & concern in their daddy's voice they didn't want me to leave from the comfort & safety of Peeta's arms. Gale had the nerve to come back and insult my husband. Peeta made it clear to him to leave his wife alone & stop putting more stress on me to prevent a miscarriage and for the safety of our son and daughter.

I told Gale saying that I'll only have sisterly feelings for him and I will always be Peeta's wife and the mother of our children we're laying in bed and decide to start thinking of names so we will have the perfect name for our son and daughter when they are born.

Peeta and I agree that we'll be together always & overcome every obstacle that may happen. We say I only want you & I will love only you forever always and for eternity, we fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter

I've been busy but I'll update as much
as I can thank you for your patience.

Lots of love
Tracy xxx