Chapter Two

Peeta POV

We're at Haymitch's house for dinner. We watch Commander Paylor Being sworn in, to be the new President of Panem. With both Presidents Snow and Coin dead, the people of Panem held an election. Commander Paylor's the one who helped organize the attack on the capital. The speeches she spoke to all of the rebel soldiers, and to unite all of Panem in the rebellion.

It was a very good decision to choose, and elect her as the President of Panem. We know if we don't take care of cleaning up that Haymitch wouldn't think twice. Katniss & I go our separate ways. I want more than anything in the world to hold her  in my arms, to kiss her, and to make love to her.

I'm so lost in my thoughts Katniss stops in front of the door, and she asks me Peeta are you ok?, I look in Katniss's beautiful silver grey eyes and say I'm ok Katniss asks Peeta're you sure yeah I'm sure, why? I ask her. She says because you are at my house trying to open the door with your key.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I wasn't paying attention, I said. Peeta what're you thinking so hard about? Katniss asks me. Before I answer her question I take a deep breath & I slowly let it out and say I was thinking about how much I love you, I want more than anything to hold you in my arms.

I want to make love to you I'll wait, & when you're ready for our first time together I'll be be here. Katniss is looking at me and says to me I want that too Peeta. I love you Peeta James Mellark so much.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter I'll do my best to make this a great story
Thank you everyone for your patience

Lots of love
Tracy xxx