Chapter Thirteen

Peeta POV
We came home a week ago from our honeymoon in district 4, she's been sick for the past 4 days, I'm worried, why I ask myself. It's only an assumption, but Katniss forgot to refill her prescription for her birth control pills from our Dr. Areulius, that may be why. I'll wait for her to tell me what the Dr. says. She's at the Dr.'s office now to find out why.

Katniss is home and she's the biggest smile I've ever seen since the day I got home from the capital, asking her to be my girlfriend, the first time we made love, when asked her to marry me, the wedding and everyday since then.

What's got you so happy? I ask my wife.

She says Peeta I have something to tell you. You can tell me anything honey. Peeta, I'm pregnant she says smiling. I
kiss my wife Katniss passionately and intensely, only pulling away for air.

I ask her is that why you've been sick? she said, I forgot to get a prescription to get a refill for my birth control pills. It's ok though I'm not scared anymore to have a baby, Snow & Coin are dead, The Hunger Games are abolished, every arena have been destroyed, & no more reapings sending children to their death.

I want to have a baby, Peeta I'm ready. Thank you Katniss for making me the happiest man alive, you're going to be an amazing mother, I said to my wife. I love you so so much Katniss, always.

You're going to be an amazing father Peeta, I'm so happy to be your wife & mother to our children. I love you so so much too, she says. We're both making dinner together, she wants to learn how to cook, we cook together we love it.

We dance to relaxing music, and go to our room to make love until the early hours which ends being 2 am. We are covered in sheens of sweat, we fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.