Chapter Fourteen

Peeta & Katniss POV
Katniss is three months pregnant we couldn't be happier, every time I touch her stomach & talk to the baby our baby kicks . Peeta & I couldn't be happier I'm three months pregnant I love feeling our baby kick especially when Peeta touches my stomach and talks to our baby the baby knows their daddy's voice.

Peeta's smile makes me smile we've always wanted kids. I did too but  The Hunger Games were in existence Peeta & I are Victors if The Rebellion had never happened & nothing changed Snow would still be alive & in power our & all children wouldn't be safe at all

Pushing those thoughts away for good we watch the monitor showing us our baby. Dr. Ross asks us if we want to the gender we say yes we want to know. Dr. Ross moves the sensor around to find a clear image and he does and says to us
Mr. & Mrs. Mellark you're having twins a boy and a girl. Congratulations he says.

Dr. Ross went to get Katniss & I copies of our son and daughter, I grabbed a towel to clean the gel off Katniss's 3 months stomach and helping her off the bed. Peeta we're having boy and a girl, he's going look like his father and our little girl is going to look just like her mother. we're going to have to start thinking of names for them Peeta. We get pictures of our twins and we leave.

We have all the time in the world, honey

Katniss & I are walking home after we go through the gates of Victors Village and see someone that both Peeta & I  never thought we'd never see again. He has a surprised look & look of disbelief.

Gale Hawthorne

I hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry for the long wait for an update. I was on vacation for a week with family.

Thank you for your patience

Lots of love
Tracy