Chapter Twenty Six

Peeta POV
It's the day for the tribute interviews, Katniss & I prepare Alexis & Drake, for their interview with Cesar. Katniss and I tell our twins first that, we want them to know that as we tell, both Alexis and Drake about our interviews, with Cesar's we intend, to tell you before everything that has happened.

This's your Mom's and I's experience of our tribute interviews with Cesar for both The 74th and The 75th Games - Quarter Quell.

Flashback
74 & 75th Hunger Games interviews
Katniss said, she wasn't going to let Prim go in the arena, & she instantly pushed peacekeepers, out of the way and when she saw both, Prim & their mother she told Prim, that she would try to win for her.

When it's my turn to go on for my interview, I was, thinking only one thing at that moment was, I's going to do what I could to keep her safe, giving Prim her sister back because, I love Katniss, she's "the love of my life." I love her so much since we're, 5 years old in kindergarten.

When Cesar asked if there was a, special girl back home, I said no & he, said when you win she'll have to go out with you he says with a smirk.

Winning's not going to help me I say. He says & why not?, I took a minute before I answer, & I said "because she came here with me". Mrs. Mellark was Ms. Everdeen she and I were both 17.

It was different for the Quarter Quell,  the Victor were, doing everything to stop the games from happening at all.  Some were interviews over dramatic, expressed with the usual obesities by none other than, District Seven's only female Victor & now the only living Victor Johanna Mason.

Katniss's was determined to stop the games. She'd answered all the usual, boring & generic questions that Cesar would ask. It wasn't until it was my turn everyone was shocked at my answer and especially, Katniss she didn't know that it our mentor's idea was for me to say that.

I was very reluctant to his idea, because I, didn't want to keep it from Katniss. I was asked if I regret anything? I had said that I wouldn't regret anything "if it weren't for the baby," it's a lie and an attempt to stop the games, it didn't work the games were still on. I'm done talking about us.

We're not going to do anything that will show defiance, that strategy , has never worked during any interview so don't get any ideas. Yes, Mr. & Mrs. Mellark Alexis & Drake says, good Katniss say.

Mrs. Mellark and I have been talking about how to help you, & both of us agreed that it's best, to be yourselves. It was the best possible option for it. The interviews went better, than all of us expected as it seems, the other districts did the same as the 75th interviews.

We tell both Alexis &, Drake they did great when we get back, to the penthouse we ate dinner then we all went to bed bc tomorrow The 88th Hunger Games begin once again .

I hope you enjoyed the chapter thank you for your patience your the best

Lots of love
Tracy xxx