Chapter Four

6 Months Later
Peeta POV
Katniss & I are finally together happily. I asked katniss if she'll be my girlfriend, a couple of months after I came home. I came home to my katniss to "My Girl On Fire". when I heard her say yes to be my girlfriend I was beyond ecstatic, "to the moon & back." I am making Katniss's favorite Lamb Stew with Cheese Buns & turn on relaxing music.

I hear katniss coming through the door hanging her fathers hunting jacket on the hook & her shoes are on the floor underneath it. I see Katniss go to the kitchen sink she's washing & drying her hands. Katniss comes back to me, I kiss her deeply & passionately. Not wanting to break the kiss but only to stop for the need of air.

As we look into each other's eyes & say I love you. Peeta did you cook all of this this afternoon to make this?, she asks me. I kiss her again & say, yes I did for you the only woman I love for eternity. Thank you Peeta I love you too Peeta for eternity & kisses me. We ate dinner that she absolutely loved.

I hold her hands and say Katniss can I ask you a question baby?, of course you can any time. Katniss can I make love to you ? I want to be inside you so much. Katniss looks at me & says I's going to ask you the same thing Peeta. I ask my beautiful girlfriend Katniss are you sure? I'm sure, she says. I have always thought of who I want my first time to be with & I always knew it'd always be you Peeta.

It'd be my pleasure to make love to you. I ask Katniss I have a condom, I'll put it on before my dick enters your pussy. Katniss takes the condom, out of my hand & says no, I want to feel your dick go in, & out & me giving you a blowjob. Katniss are you sure? Katniss there is a 50/50 chance you could get pregnant.

Katniss says I'm sure Dr. Aurelius, has put me on birth control pills, to help keep my hormones balanced and for my, I know it's uncomfortable for her to say, it's ok it doesn't phase me when I hear It. Ok, she says and to help keep my period normal.

I 'll enter you slowly because, it can be painful for a woman for her first time. I know you will Peeta, Peeta you're the best thing that's ever happened, to me I love you so much Peeta for, all eternity. I love you more always,eternity, I said .

⚠️Warning - Sensitive Readers
Very Graphic Smut 
Proceed with caution!

Still Peeta's POV
I pick her up her legs wrap around me as we kiss aggressively &, passionately. We are in my bedroom in my house, I lay Katniss on the bed and, me on top of her  & kiss down her neck, finding her sweet spot on her shoulder, I hear her beautiful moan. Katniss pulls my shirt off her hands move to the, button on
my jeans turning me on intensely.

I look into her beautiful silver grey, eyes they darken to a shimmering clear, night sky full of lust and want. I smirk & say not yet baby, I've something special I want to do first, she nods biting her, lip that's turning me on even more. I pull her shirt off, I unhook her bra off and, throwing it on the floor. I unbutton her jeans I  take them & her panties off.

I suck  both her nipples & I alternate each nipple. She moans my name &, arches her back to be closer to me P- Peeta!!! I look at her and smile I continue kissing, down her beautiful body, I spread her legs & kiss the inside of her thighs.

I remember what my brothers told me before The Reaping of The 74th Hunger Games. The Mellark Legacy that Mellark men survive on bread and pussy. I had asked them what they meant and of course they teased me but knew I was never told about this. Aaron being the oldest told me, that what we mean by surviving on pussy is we lick, suck their, clit you'll know when you see it, and our tongue entering a woman's pussy to get every bit of their sweet juices, & that is The Mellark Men Legacy, this will make Katniss definitely go insane, Aaron said.

Peeta you can do this remember what Aaron said that this's for Katniss, I give myself a pep talk. I lick her several times loving how Katniss's responding. I suck her clit Katniss's going wild. I slipped my tongue in her pussy licking every g spot inside her Katniss's going insane from the pleasure I'm giving her oh my god Peetaaa!!! Deeper Peeta She says as she pushes me in her pussy. I do as  Katniss desperately wants.

I smile at her and I say you taste so damn good baby girl. I kiss Katniss, she smiles & says I never imagined this before or tasting myself I do taste damn good. She wastes no time & in seconds is unbuttoning, unzipping and pulling my jeans and boxers down. I take them off with one hand throwing them on the floor with our clothes. I ask Katniss once
more honey are you sure?

Thank you for asking me, yes, Peeta I'm sure. I'm going to go in slow in hopes that you won't be in pain. I'm on top of Katniss and enter slowly, Katniss are you ok?, any pain? I ask her? Katniss says I know that I should be but I'm not she says, I'm so relieved now we can enjoy it a lot more. Baby all 9 inches of my dick are in you, can I start moving?

I ask Katniss. She says Yes, I want to feel you inside me, we both say I need you so much, Kat says make love to me Peeta, Kat says Peeta I love how, you feel inside me. I say to Katniss I love being inside of you, you feel so good we fit inside & out. I'm thrusting hard & fast Katniss's hands are wrapped around me moaning my, name Peetaaa oh my god don't stop as she lets, go of me & grips the sheets in intense pleasure.

I have changed my angle of thrusting, gripping the headboard, I'm thrusting in her harder, deeper & faster creating a heated feeling. I let go and grip the pillow. She says, I want to make love to you Peeta. I smile and roll onto my back. Katniss is straddling me with my, dick still deep inside her.

My hands are on her hips I roll her hips to help her move on my dick. Katniss is doing it on her own riding me hard & fast. Katniss Oh my fucking god baby, fuck yes baby harder faster I'm, almost there fuck yes Katniss don't fucking stop. Katniss says I'm almost there too. Oh my god Peeta I love riding you Katniss says.

I say I love watching your breasts bounce, as you're riding me Katniss I say. Katniss's smiling. We say oh my god I love how good this feels it feels so god damn fucking good. I'm screaming her name Katnisss, Katniss's screaming my name Peetaaa.

I roll her onto her back she moves one of her hands to my butt to push me deeper inside her & I thrust a little harder & a little faster get to get us to our climax. I'm cumming we both say and I thrust harder & faster a few more times we cum screaming each other's name

Katnisss I scream as loud as I can

Peetaaa Kat screams as loud as she can

I carefully pull out and lay beside her, and ask her do have any pain? I know I should be sore, but thankfully I'm not she says I'm so happy I don't want you to be in pain when I make love to you. we say it's was amazing at the same time.We kiss intensely & passionately and we pull away for air. My arms are wrapped around her with Katniss's head is on my chest. We both say I love you & we fall into a peaceful & restful asleep.

I reread this chapter and made some changes I hope you enjoyed the chapter & changes, it's taken me a little longer I've been busy but I'll try to update maybe every other day I've to work on a schedule I'll let you know next update .
Thank you for reading my story:)

I love Peeta & Katniss & writing Everllark fanfics ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for your patience

Lots to love
Tracy xxx