Chapter Eleven

Peeta POV
The bakery has been doing very well with a great staff, mine and Katniss's childhood friend Madge who we hired as our assistant manager, we know the bakery is in good hands while we're on our honeymoon for 2 weeks. Katniss & I are in district 4 for our honeymoon, we left mid afternoon so I decided ahead of time to make our dinner while Katniss's reading her book it's called Kiss Me.

I made sure everything's properly sealed to take to the beach house when we get there. I have planned our wedding night with our dinner that's ready, walking on the beach as the sun sets, I'm going to make love to my beautiful wife Katniss all night long. I'm happy Katniss's mine.

I had one of the Avoxes help to carry everything I made for Katniss's and my dinner, the other Avox with our luggage.
After the Avoxes finished putting things where I asked them to they were taken to the train to.wait for their next order.

We've been walking on the beach for a while with our fingers entwined. We're looking at the vast blue ocean, she says Peeta look at the sunset it's beautiful,  It's not as beautiful as you are. We kiss.

I love you Peeta Katniss says

I love you too Katniss, I said

Katniss & I go back to the house I lead her to our room. Katniss looks at the candles lit, roses everywhere and the incense of camomile and Primroses. She looks at me and says I love it Peeta.

Immediately we're taking each other's clothes off saying I've wanted you from the minute we said I do. I don't bother with foreplay, because I know what she needs, I know what we need we need each other to become one intimately

My penis is inside her, I wait until my  wife adjusts to the size of my penis. We've had sex once it's both our first time. I'm going to take my time & give her as many earth shattering orgasms she'll be screaming my name all night.

Warning For Sensitive Readers - skip the rest of the chapter if it makes you feel uncomfortable to continue.

Mild Graphic Sexual Content

I ask Katniss if I can start moving & says yes I want to feel you inside me. I thrust slow & I get a pace of thrusting. I thrust a little faster. I ask Katniss if she's ready for me to go faster? She says yes, I need you so much Peeta, anything for you.

I thrust faster as we are kissing deeply, intensely & passionately only pulling away for air. Katniss's screaming my name oh my god yes Peetaaa harder faster deeper I do giving her what she needs & thrust harder faster & deeper.

Oh my god Peeta don't stop!!, Peeta I'm coming. Hold on baby I'm almost there. I grip the headboard building the heat between us. We scream each other's name as loud as we possibly can. I love hearing Katniss screaming my name it turns me on even more Peetaaa Katniss screams as I screaming Katnissss.

I let go of the headboard and roll on my back Katniss's on top of me she finds a pace of thrusting and starts riding me faster. Oh my god Katniss, baby harder faster baby you feel so fucking good.

Katniss throws her head back moaning and screaming my name oh my fucking god Peetaaa I love riding you, you feel so good inside me Katniss says. I love watching you ride me and watching your beautiful breasts bounce it turns me on so much. I move my hands to her ass to push my penis deeper inside her as Katniss's screaming my name oh god Peeta I'm coming, she says. I said hold on baby, I'm almost there, she nods.

I know she needs to come. I scream her name Katnissss your fucking amazing riding me. Oh my god Katniss rougher faster harder I'm almost there oh my god yes, baby ride me baby, ride me.

.Come with me Katniss,I said, she nods.

Together she said.

Together I said.

We come together.

Our bodies're both covered in sheens of sweat from amazing intense sex. I'm on my back catching my breath as Katniss lays on my chest catching her breath with my penis still inside her. She lifts herself from my chest, she slowly and carefully slides my penis out of her and lays down my arms wrapped around her holding her close her head on my chest.
We kiss passionately & we pull away for air and we say before we fall asleep.

love you Mrs. Mellark I said to her

I love you Mr. Mellark she says to me

I hope you enjoyed the chapter

I can only imagine this's how a wedding night might be. I made sure it wasn't over the top for sensitive readers, but this's their wedding night, I wanted to make their first time, making love as husband & wife very special for them.

I love all of you, you are all amazing❤️