Chapter Twenty One

1 year Wedding Anniversary & Birthday

Willow's Birthday morning & afternoon

Peeta POV
Today is Katniss and I's anniversary Charlie and Willow's first birthday. We all spend the day celebrating their first birthday of course they fell a couple of times but determined and focused just like Katniss stubborn & the signature scowl. Charlie & Willow took their first steps & started walking on the third try today. We had a small party for Charlie & Willow inviting Madge, Haymitch, Effie our employees/family it's a day of fun

Peeta & Katniss's Anniversary night
Still Peeta's POV
Madge has taken Charlie and Willow to her house for the night. I have planned a special romantic dinner for Katniss & I. I put rose petals on the bed and lit candles while she's in the shower to freshen up. I'm sure she has something planned for us from the happy smile and beautiful sexy smirk.

I was right she's leaning against the doorpost wearing the lingerie she wore on our wedding night which is a shear see through gown that is showing her hard nipples the gown stops mid thigh & matching panties. I'm only wearing my boxers briefs. My cock is hard as a rock I can see how wet her panties are.

I stand up and take my boxer briefs off I watch Katniss take her lingerie off and toss them in the dirty clothes basket. I pushed the sheets and blankets down and sit in the middle of the bed leaning my back against the headboard to tell  her to ride me then I'll make love to her.

Katniss is straddling me my cock deep inside and begins to get, a rhythm of thrusting. Katniss rides me faster and harder I moan and scream her name oh my god Katniss faster harder baby oh my god yes Katniss don't fucking stop I'm almost there. Katniss then grips the headboard doing as she's told Katniss's  head's thrown back in intense pleasure moaning & screaming my name  oh my god Peeta yes oh my god I'm close she says riding me intensely faster & harder.

I change positions Katniss's on her back. I'm thrusting into her much more faster and harder. Katniss moves both of her hands down my back, and to my butt pushing my cock inside, her deeper. I feel her walls tighten, around my cock knowing we're both climaxing, ready to cum together. Katniss I'm ready to cum I scream and moan her name, as she says Peeta oh my god yes I'm ready, to cum too she screams & moans my name.

Katniss say "together"

I said "together"

Explicit & Graphic Sex
⚠️You've Been Warned ⚠️

Katniss is on the bed with her ass ready to be eaten & fucked. I tell Katniss I want to try something new, with her I want to eat her ass, I said you'll love it I planned dinner & this for, the end of our, anniversary (anal oral sex) I spread her beautiful ass, open and lick her as I hear her moaning, my name "Peeta" I'm moving my tongue, in and out fucking her ass she's moaning, gripping the sheets from intense, pleasure that I'm giving her. She cums in my mouth & swallow it all. You always taste so fucking good.

I clean my face off, brush my teeth, and use scope so my mouth is extra clean. Katniss says Peeta that was amazing I ask Katniss did you like me eating your ass, she smiles & says I loved it Peeta. I want you to eat both my pussy and ass every time we have sex.
Anything for my smoking hot & sexy wife.

She asks me if I did that before and I said yes while Snow's keeping, prisoner in the capital. I didn't tell him, what he wanted to know about the rebels, plans I didn't know anything about, the rebels, plans were but Snow didn't care that I didn't , one of the peacekeepers he's bisexual Snow forced myself to learn to fuck  & eat a mans ass. I was forced to eat him out and fuck him.

The guards were raping me everyday it was the only sex that I was allowed, I imagined it was you I was fucking. I knew the rape was torture the guards would rape me violently and painfully that was the only time I wasn't being tortured. Every time that I was forced to do that, my mind would be on what our future together will be, I always thought & wished you're, actually pregnant when I announced you were, in my interview on the night before The Quarter Quell

I realized Snow fucked me up, to try to convince me I loved it as, much as I love fucking you, my fiancé when I proposed on The Victory Tour Suffering, from the pain it lasted for days, I couldn't walk for a week because of it, Snow used the tracker jacker venom, to hijack my mind, I almost killed you Katniss, I love you so much Katniss.

I ask her you love me real or not real? "Real always real" ever, since we're five years old do you forgive, me Katniss? Katniss says "I forgive you always Peeta!, always, forever."

Katniss says that was over, 10 years ago we're married, we have a beautiful, son and daughter we made together. I know Katniss the memory came rushing back & I wanted you to know that's the only thing I didn't tell you because I had buried it now I'm free of it and the weight has been lifted off of me.

Happy Anniversary Katniss I love you

Happy Anniversary Peeta I love you too

We fall asleep in each other's arms safe and always protected with love. Always!

Sorry for the long wait I have had writers block and preparing for an annual check up for my age.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter thank you for your patience and reading I'll try to update as often as I can

Lots of love
Tracy xxx

Edited 12-5-19