Chapter Seven

Peeta POV
I've everything I'll ever need Katniss. We are each other's rock, we help get each other get through the nightmares, my rare flashbacks that Katniss's stubborn to stay away, Katniss's panic attacks.

I'm thankful for Katniss's stubbornness that I know before my flashbacks begin Katniss's quick reflexes of both of her arms wrap around me, securing me in her protective warm loving embrace.

We have come a long way from where we began Snow's revenge for the war that happened so many years ago. Snow created The Hunger Games for his & the capitals amusement. A show of a  brutal blood sport in which, children from each district are reaped, they're sent into an arena in The Hunger Games. For both of us was The 74th Games where  I was reaped & Katniss volunteered for Prim.

It's all been worth it with the exception of losing Prim & Katniss's "little duck", mine & Gale's family, those'd been lost in the bombing of our district & those'd lost their lives during The Rebellion.

Katniss and I made a memory book that each page tells a story of those we lost starting with Prim, Prim & Katniss's dad, my dad & my brothers Will, Evan & my abusive mom, Gale's family Rue, Finnick we add another each day.

Katniss and I are doing great we've both become stronger as we've grown back together. Our relationship gets stronger. I can't wait to propose to  my Katniss's "my one and only love forever, always".