Chapter 8: In Common

G-Money

I was really interested in Yolanda. I wanted to know what she is all about besides being a hustler's daughter. I was driving to my spot out in Harlem just wondering if she was up or if she had a man. I wonder what type of guy she is into.

Text from Yolanda: you busy with ya girl ;)

I had to laugh. She was trying to find out if I was single. I have to admit I was gonna ask if she was wit her dude.

Text to Yolanda: nah ma I thought I was texting my girl

Text from Yolanda: who said I was your girl

Text to Yolanda: I did

I know that she wasn't expecting that. Hell I wasn't either. I don't know what this girl was doing to me. She had me thinking about being faithful and making her wifey. I know I have to stick to the plan. I just need to get close to her to get info about her father that I could use.

I was in my thoughts when DJ Khaled song Do You Mind came on. I can't let this girl in or get caught up cause that could fuck up my plan.

Text from Yolanda: no partner its not that easy G you gotta put in work.

She wasn't playing. I pulled up to my building and got out only to see Trina standing there. I'm not in the mood for her bullshit right now.

"What you doing here Trina?" I asked walking right pass her going in my building. She was right on my heels.

"I'm trying to understand why you came at me like that earlier G. I thought we were a team?" She asked me.

This bitch is fucking crazy. She was bad and her pussy was good but this bitch could never be on my damn team. She is scandalous as hell and look how she turned on Domino. Shit this bitch would be down to set me up with the next nigga too.

"Ma just bring me the info that I need. You haven't brought me shit that I can use yet." I said at the kitchen counter ready to roll a blunt.

She looked at me like I was bugging. "I gave you the info bout his daughter you feeling didn't I." She said with a lot of attitude.

This is why this bitch had got choked up the first time her fucking mouth. "Bitch don't worry about who I'm feeling. Don't get slapped." I said going to the living room sitting on the couch.

Text from Yolanda: meet me at Junior's in Brooklyn at 3pm

Text to Yolanda: OK what's in it for me

Text from Yolanda: you will see

I was interested to find out what she had up her sleeve. Trina was watching me like a hawk. I wasn't fucking wit this bitch tonight cause I wasn't in the fucking mood for her mouth. I was trying to talk to Yolanda wit her  fine ass. I know I was post to be using her to get at her pops, but she had me intrigued. She had a innocence about her but then again she knew more than I thought. I loved the mystery about her.

Text from Yolanda: you must be busy

Text to Yolanda: I'm really not Ma why you think that

  Text from Yolanda: cause I know your type

  She was really something else. I had to smile cause she was so funny. This girl really thought she had me down.

  Text to Yolanda: really and what type is that

  Text from Yolanda: a dope boy always busting moves and playing females you probably wit one of ya smash buddies right now 😁

I just looked over at Trina who was still sitting here looking at me mad as hell. I just started laughing cause Trina was one of my little fuck buddies but her being so on point right now was to cute.

Text to Yolanda: 😂 Nah Ma I'm by myself just texting you

  Text from Yolanda: 😏 yeah right

  Text to Yolanda: Ma you have my full attention

  Text from Yolanda: 👏 good answer

  She was my match. She had a quick come back for everything. I was really feeling this girl. I think I'm gonna put my little plan to use her off. Hell there are other ways for me to get at Domino; but I am gonna keep his daughter in the pocket.

Text to Yolanda: ma I'm bout to hop in the tank

Text from Yolanda: see you tomorrow

   Damn I wanted to talk more but she got that. I'm not gonna press shorty. Anyway I put my phone down and turned on the TV. I was gonna hop in the tank but just not right now. Trina was eyeballing me waiting to hear something.

  " So you just gonna act like I'm not here. Who were you texting G?" She asked with hella attitude.

"Bitch you not my woman to be asking me all these fucking questions! Matter fact get the fuck out before I put a bullet in ya dumb ass." I said.

She just looked at me funny but she left without an argument. Trina was one of them bitches you had to watch. I am going to have Sugar smoke that bitch.

I hopped in the tank and just thought about Yolanda. She was just everything you looked for in a woman. I know how this was suppose to go but I don't think it's gonna work out that way.

Yolanda

How did I end up getting caught up with G-money? He wasn't the type of guy that I even dated. I know he is into the same type of business as my father.

There was just something about him. Hell he was sexy as hell too.

Text to G-money: you done in the tank

I waited a few minutes just to see if he would reply to me. I'm not dumb I know he has a lot of different women. He probably has one with him right now.

Text from G-money: thought I had to wait till tomorrow

All I could do was smile because I didn't think he was even going to text me back. It was like he was reading my mind, cause his next text floored me.

Text from G-money: don't judge me by what you hear cause I told you I'm alone and I just want to talk to you

I didn't even know what to say after that. He wasn't like anything I had heard or at least not with me.

Text to G-money: touché goodnight

I know he was smiling because I was. I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep. I was going to play hard to get.

I know girls just throw themselves at him, so I wasn't going to do that if I acted uninterested it would keep him interested.

We would see how this date went tomorrow. One thing for sure I couldn't let my dad find out about this or things could get out of control really fast.