Chapter 17: The Round Table Pt. 2

G-money

I woke up still pissed off. Why the hell would Sheba shoot at me? I went and got mail and there was a black envelope with my name on it.

I opened it to see that it was an invitation.

G-money you have been invited to join Domino Sanchez at his The Round Table event. Dress in formal attire and you can bring a plus one. The event is tomorrow night at the 40/40 club.

Why the hell would he invite me? Was this a set up?

I heard about this event. Domino had one every year. He only invited niggaz that was out hear moving major weight and niggaz making connect moves.

Not saying that I'm not getting it but I never knew Domino looked at me as being on a boss level.

Something wasn't right. I felt it in my heart.

Text from Yolanda: your girlfriend is pretty

I just stared at her text for the longest time cause I wasn't expecting her to text me.

Text to Yolanda: its not what you think Ma

Text from Yolanda: 😎 doesn't really matter what I think

I didn't know how to answer that cause I wasn't sure what she meant.

I just took it upon myself to call her cause I didn't have time to guess.

Anthony

I didn't even go see Sky cause I just stood here with Liyah.

"Anthony you could have just talked to me. If you didn't want to be with me no more all you had to do was say it. Why keep making me look like a fool?" she asked me.

I honestly didn't have an answer for her.

"Liyah you know its been years since we been in love. I know you over it too."

She just looked at me and for the first time I saw something I hadn't seen forever. I saw she still loved me.

What the fuck was I going to do?