Chapter 12: Torn part 2

G-money

The more I watched her grind on this dude the more I felt my anger rising. Why was I so upset by her dancing with another guy? She wasn't my woman. Nah fuck that she was mines.

Nobody disrespected me by touching my property. To me Yolanda was my property.

"Your mind seems to be else where." Juan said.

He snapped me out of my trance.

"Nah I'm good. So when can I get a shipment of that raw product? Me and my organization are ready to compete on a larger scale." I said to Juan.

"We can get you a shipment next week if you have the money." he said following my eyes.

He saw who I was staring at. "I see now. She is very beautiful and off limits to you and anyone else in this business." Juan said.

I looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"The young woman Yolanda is my niece. Stay away from her and we can continue business. Have your man come with the money and you will have your shipment Tuesday." he said standing to leave.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Stay away from Yolanda." he said in a more threatening tone.

He signaled for Sabrina and she came to him. On his way out he stopped and hugged Yolanda who looked excited to see him.

"I need you to find out how Juan is related to Yolanda. I want to know by tomorrow." I said to Courtney.

"Look bro you can't fuck this up wit Juan over no bitch." Anthony said.

I loved him like a brother and he was my right hand so I would never check him in front of our soldiers.

I pulled him in like I was hugging him to tell him to watch his fucking mouth when it comes to Yolanda.

Juan looked up at me and winked only drawing Yolanda's attention to my presents.

We locked eyes for what seemed like and eternity. Then she went back to partying.

Yolanda

He stood me up to come clubbing. Then it dawned on me he was meeting with my uncle Juan.

I went to the bar with Sky and Skylar. "He is here y'all." I said.

Right before we could get into our conversation two girls came up to Skylar.

"Hey Skylar I thought that was you girl." the one girl said.

Skylar gave me this look that i couldn't quite catch on to.

"Hey Alicia how are you girl. This is my twin Sky and my sister Yolanda. This is my friend Alicia." she said staring hard at me.

Alicia then I remembered she was G-money's girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you. Your dress is fly girl." I said playing nice.

He stood me up to bring his girlfriend to a meeting with my uncle.

"Thank you. Your dress is bad too. Is that Gucci?" Alicia asked.

I smiled. "No it's Versace." I said.

The other was looking at Sky to hard for my liking.

"Who is your friend?" I asked Alicia.

"Oh sorry. This is my girl Liyah. She dates my boyfriends best friend." she said.

"Don't you own Glam salon?" Sky asked.

"Yes I do. Is Sheba y'all mother?" the Liyah girl asked.

They shocked their heads yes. The girl went on to say how she does Sheba's hair.

I was over talking to them. I was about to walk away when G-money and Anthony walked up. That's when shit hit the fan.