Chapter 1: Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Domino POV

These niggas take this shit out here in the streets as a game. You always got some punk ass young nigga trying to prove his self. See I never been the muthafucka to prove anything to any body. It's very simple in my eyes if you cross me you dead. You steal or do anything to my family you dead. I haven't been on top this long by playing games.

I don't have a big ass circle cause people become jealous real quick. They envy what they don't or can't have. I have learned that most of the time it's the people closest to you that will hurt you faster. Now I got some day one niggas and I killed two of them for being disloyal. I don't trust no bitch either. Anything that bleeds, pisses, and fucks from the same hole is not trust worthy. I don't even trust my fucking mother.

I'm a heartless ass dude and I'm cool with that. You can say that life and my parents made me this way. My mother was a weak ass woman that allowed my dope fiend father to run all over her. She had no back bone and she let him break her so bad she just lost her fucking mind. My daddy was a hustler that got addicted to his own product. He was the king then he fell and his worst enemy became his pusher.

You would never catch me slipping like that. That's why nobody in my camp can do drugs at all, not even smoke weed. I'm like probation I drug test the niggas that work for me. To me if you getting high you ain't getting money and I'm all about my money.

I have four children. My oldest two Hector and Yolanda are by my high school sweetheart Maria Mendez. Now Maria was a bad bitch and she knew it. She was from Puerto Rico. She came here when she was 11 years old and I knew from the first time I saw her she would have my kids. When we got to high school she finally gave me a chance. She gave birth to my son Hector our senior year.

I was so happy to have a mini me in the world. Then five years later she had Yolanda. I was heavy in the game so money wasn't a problem. I spoiled my kids they had everything that they wanted and so did Maria. She just started bitching about me leaving the game and I wouldn't hell I couldn't money was to good. One day I came home and her and my kids were gone.

I was pissed but I got over it. She let me see them so it was all good. That's when I meet my second baby mother Sheba. She was Japanese and Jamaican and a all around gorgeous woman. She was into the street life so she was my Bonnie. We had twin daughters Sky and Skyler. She would put in work for your boy whenever I needed her to. She just partied to damn much for me, so I had to let her go but she still work for me.

I couldn't deal with the flashy life that Sheba wanted to live. The more you flaunt the more people come for you. My son Hector was murdered so I am very over protective of my girls. I try not to be to involved in their lives to keep them out of niggas sight that may be after me. When you on top people will go after whatever they can to take you down.

I lost my son so I vowed that I would give my life to protect my girls. I had to take a few niggas heads off for looking at my daughters. I'm the king on the throne and there are a lot of niggas ready to see my reign come to an end. Fucking with my daughters is a Dangerous Game that these bum ass bitch niggas want to play. They think I went crazy when my son was killed just see how I act when it comes to my daughters.